what up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up

What's up my fellow weezy fans. How's everybody doing? Ive coming to this site for years and never thought to sign up. Thought it was about time that I signed up. Danny M thanks for creating the best weezy site. Only place I go for Wayne updates. I'm looking forward to going to that drake vs Wayne tour this summer.

Originally posted by DatPurpleStuff View Post
    What's up my fellow weezy fans. How's everybody doing? Ive coming to this site for years and never thought to sign up. Thought it was about time that I signed up. Danny M thanks for creating the best weezy site. Only place I go for Wayne updates. I'm looking forward to going to that drake vs Wayne tour this summer.
    what show you going to?

Comment

welcome to the forum man.

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            what show you going to?
            Saratoga springs, ny . already got my tickets. I lucked out and was able to go to his show last summer.
            Last edited by DatPurpleStuff; 06-19-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Saratoga springs, ny . already got my tickets. I lucked out and was able to go to his show last summer.
              @Weeeeeeeezy

Comment

welcome

Comment

welcome boy

Comment

Working...
                  X