Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayniac for life

Hey there ,
    This is going to be a longer thread so feel free to leave whenever you want . First of all I am a 18 year old fangirl from Germany and became the luckiest last October. Seeing Weezy live was just amazing and I would do everything to simply meet him. He is my everything, my world, my king. This probably sounds like many threads but to me it means a lot cuz all of my friends dislike him and you guys appreciate him just as much as I do . I love buying his merchandise - my proudest achievement are the signed Supras *woohoo*. Like all of you I cannot wait until C5 is released but I know it is going to be perfect . I seriously hope he will still release "Devol" but we'll see. He is the hottest man in the business and nobody can doubt that point. I freaking love Weezy Wednesdays and I hope Wayne soon'll find the woman of his dreams. I would do everything for him and he does not even know me. Krazy but true, that is how fandoms work. The fandom admires their idol and aren't even recognized by them but never mind. Life is life and I won't waste it on complaining, I will just try and won't ever think about giving my dreams up . The chance of meeting or even hugging him *daydreaming* is bad, I know but I won't give up and neither should you! Wayniacs I love yall simply for admiring the love of my life, yall have to cop C5 for the king and spread his music. Love him like I do and we can get him #1 again! And please stop comparing him to Eminem (I know not all of you do so) that's the main reason that there aren't any collabs of them anymore. And I personally enjoyed "No Love" or "Drop The World". So please just stop the hate and spread the music, Weezy is king and you know it, no need to fuss about Eminem. So just listen to Weezy or Eminem or whom else you prefer and live on. Love yall, xoxo

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...-yourself.html i look forward to u posting in there sweetheart

Comment

new girl friend for [MENTION=62535]My Hubbie[/MENTION] or [MENTION=50178]RiCH HOMiE QUiL[/MENTION] or [MENTION=62131]TuneFromMoon[/MENTION] or [MENTION=61920]lil_wayne[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        new girl friend for @My Hubbie or @RiCH HOMiE QUiL or @TuneFromMoon or @lil_wayne
        You forgot [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION]

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          You forgot @freakjasp
          oh yea

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB_Navy View Post
            Hey there ,
            This is going to be a longer thread so feel free to leave whenever you want . First of all I am a 18 year old fangirl from Germany and became the luckiest last October. Seeing Weezy live was just amazing and I would do everything to simply meet him. He is my everything, my world, my king. This probably sounds like many threads but to me it means a lot cuz all of my friends dislike him and you guys appreciate him just as much as I do . I love buying his merchandise - my proudest achievement are the signed Supras *woohoo*. Like all of you I cannot wait until C5 is released but I know it is going to be perfect . I seriously hope he will still release "Devol" but we'll see. He is the hottest man in the business and nobody can doubt that point. I freaking love Weezy Wednesdays and I hope Wayne soon'll find the woman of his dreams. I would do everything for him and he does not even know me. Krazy but true, that is how fandoms work. The fandom admires their idol and aren't even recognized by them but never mind. Life is life and I won't waste it on complaining, I will just try and won't ever think about giving my dreams up . The chance of meeting or even hugging him *daydreaming* is bad, I know but I won't give up and neither should you! Wayniacs I love yall simply for admiring the love of my life, yall have to cop C5 for the king and spread his music. Love him like I do and we can get him #1 again! And please stop comparing him to Eminem (I know not all of you do so) that's the main reason that there aren't any collabs of them anymore. And I personally enjoyed "No Love" or "Drop The World". So please just stop the hate and spread the music, Weezy is king and you know it, no need to fuss about Eminem. So just listen to Weezy or Eminem or whom else you prefer and live on. Love yall, xoxo
            which concert did you visit?

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Hey there ,
                u got twitter?

Comment

Thank you me too

- - - Updated - - -

Why what's the matter with them? �.�

- - - Updated - - -

In Frankfurt on the 28th

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...-yourself.html i look forward to u posting in there sweetheart
                  Thank you me too

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                    u got twitter?
                    Yes I do [MENTION=63632]InsaneForWayne[/MENTION] ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    Thank you me too ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    new girl friend for [MENTION=62535]My Hubbie[/MENTION] or [MENTION=50178]RiCH HOMiE QUiL[/MENTION] or [MENTION=62131]TuneFromMoon[/MENTION] or [MENTION=61920]lil_wayne[/MENTION]
                    Why what is the matter with them? �.�

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    which concert did you visit?
                    The one in Frankfurt on the 28th

Comment

The one in Frankfurt on the 28th
                      lol nice, was at the same one

Comment

Yes I do @InsaneForWayne ^-^