Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

What's Up, I'm Livon and I'm all good. Stop being a booma gmare. That was just a little inside joke about myself in Arabic. aha It delighting to be a part of a community so popular and energetic. I would most definitely start by saying thanks to Lil Wayne for reminding me of Who I Am through his words of speech and through his talents because he is a really amazing kid. and I also want to start by asking by How are you guys doing today, If that did not caught you off attension! Haha I would be glad to be friends with you but let me start off by introducing myself. I'm Livon. I'm currently attending college and one thing I love to do is to have fun! I love girls and they love me. aha I really don't see no hatred in my life. You love love me you can abuse me you can use me but you can't amuse me. I'm really well rounded. I'm motivated by DJ Khaled and speak Very Highly of him... Young Money hehe Lil Wayne and YMCMB is all the ever music I ever bought or listened to. even that Anaconda song by Nicki Minaj. Lol One thing about me is that I'm too kind and all I ever want to do is help people by working with them being around them keeping them company or even scratching there back. and I feel as if I do too much and feel satisfied from it. I got 2 brothers and a mother. My Dad past away almost 13 years ago. I love art and I think alot of things in life reflect to art. I sleep alot so that does not make my progression any worse but I am motivated to get up and start my day off fresh so I can get on and see more people in my life. It's not good to be lazy. I was told not even 2 days ago that My Biggest Risk Was Not Taking One At All. which that Means first of all that if you don't risk anything you won't get nothing. you wont get nothing.. sounds pretty good haa End of story. its pretty funny when people complain about them not having nothing. Something that amuses me. Its funny to me smh, uhh Where was I and O. The second thing is that Those who Do Risk are the ones that are getting something. even though it is just an analogy and this should not be put into figure at all what so ever. I'd like to welcome all my friends once of all because I will be posting on this website so I will be active in the YMCMB Forums more often.
    From a loving friend. Pow Pow ~~ Livon Hannosh Facebook.com/iliketopray

to the LilWayneHQ forums Livon!

Comment

Yo

Comment

Hello

Comment

Whats up Ymcmb
          From a loving friend. Pow Pow ~~ Livon Hannosh Facebook.com/iliketopray

Comment

Working...
          X