WEEZY F BABY repost, PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEZY F BABY repost, PLEASE READ!

I work for Wayne, he told to make an account he want's to see what you fan's are saying and what you want from Wayne himself and i would appreciate if you didn't think this is a fake i am not trolling with y'all if you don't believe thats up to you!

Thank You.

Smh, wayne knows little about technology so he doesn't know about lwhq so he didn't ask you to fucking come on here so log the fuck off you bitch you.

Ps: in case of serious tell him to fire tez.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      Smh, wayne knows little about technology so he doesn't know about lwhq so he didn't ask you to fucking come on here so log the fuck off you bitch you.

Ps: in case of serious tell him to fire tez.
      Thank you for your message, but Wayne does know about lwhq and he thinks its a good site for the fans and he appreciates it, and About Cortez no comment!

Comment

Originally posted by DwayneMichealJr. View Post
        I work for Wayne, he told to make an account he want's to see what you fan's are saying and what you want from Wayne himself and i would appreciate if you didn't think this is a fake i am not trolling with y'all if you don't believe thats up to you!

Thank You.
        The fact someone takes time out of their day to pretebd to work for wayne is sad
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
          The fact someone takes time out of their day to pretebd to work for wayne is sad
          who saying i am pretending no one, in fact you don't know for sure if this is serious.

Comment

hi kidcomet

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              hi kidcomet
              who the fucks kidcomet fill me in.

Comment

Pause.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Tell wayne to drop a song tonight at 12 central then you can get the fans feedback here all you would like

Comment

Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
                    Tell wayne to drop a song tonight at 12 central then you can get the fans feedback here all you would like
                    I try my best but i am not his management thats not up to me, i am the tech kid, but i will we get your message a cross!

Comment

well 98% on here think you're trolling. if you'd bring a proof like sth written from wayne, a photo, sth else...

Comment

You first said you are Lil Wayne and now you are saying you work for him

Comment

Working...
                        X