23 Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 Albums

Wassup y'all Im new to this, but I'm not new to being a Lil Wayne Fan. Thats my nigga B 23 Albums strong about to be 24 with #ThaCaterV I have so much music by him, shit you probably never heard #BElieveME Follow Me I'll always update things here.

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum!

Comment

Originally posted by mrcanela View Post
      Wassup y'all Im new to this, but I'm not new to being a Lil Wayne Fan. Thats my nigga B 23 Albums strong about to be 24 with #ThaCaterV I have so much music by him, shit you probably never heard #BElieveME Follow Me I'll always update things here.
      No Lollygagging!

Comment

Originally posted by mrcanela View Post
        Alt

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

i've just recently became a fan of lil wayne, can you tell me what are the 23 albums?

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            i've just recently became a fan of lil wayne, can you tell me what are the 23 albums?
            he probably counting mix tapes too

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              he probably counting mix tapes too
              yea i think so but he has 27 mixtapes & 11 albums

Comment

Hello

Comment

Waddup guys, I have every Carter album (4) every Drought alongside "the Drought is Over Vol.4 (4) I am not a Human Being 1 and 2 I Can't Feel My Face (The Mixtape/Album) with Santana, I Can't feel my Face 2k11 thats a mix of songs some you heard before but also some news one just for that 2k11, No ceilings, sorry for the wait, The Weezy Effect 1 and 2, All Dedications (5) a 15 track mixtape of lil wayne's best 2008 songs and and another album of just random songs from his career like Demolition part 1 and 2, Original Silence, etc ...

Comment

Working...
                  X