Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hello everybody, I am new to the YMCMB family so please bear with me if I post false information or seem like I am truly not a real fan of Drake or Wayne, I will try my best to contribute.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to voice my opinions even though it may seem like they aren't the best. I hope i'll be able to post often on here since I am from other hip hop forums who enjoy Drake & Wayne just as much as you guys do.

Once again, I hope to interact with each & every one of you & hope I to bring some entertainment to the forum to help it grow to become one of the best.

Cheers everyone, take care of yourself's & happy posting.

Hello and welcome to the forum, you picked a great day to join. It's about to get crazy.
    None

Comment

Hello

Comment

Drake?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake! View Post
          Hello everybody, I am new to the YMCMB family so please bear with me if I post false information or seem like I am truly not a real fan of Drake or Wayne, I will try my best to contribute.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to voice my opinions even though it may seem like they aren't the best. I hope i'll be able to post often on here since I am from other hip hop forums who enjoy Drake & Wayne just as much as you guys do.

Once again, I hope to interact with each & every one of you & hope I to bring some entertainment to the forum to help it grow to become one of the best.

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Well hello there

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              Drake?
              Maybe I should have gone for something more creative?, like "legendaryDrake?"

Comment

Maybe I should have gone for something more creative?, like "legendaryDrake?"
                Drake isn't a legend my friend

But welcome anyway

Comment

Comment

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum!

Comment

Working...
                    X