No Condom. Welcomes You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Condom. Welcomes You

What up, I'm Jon Oh! an indie hip hop artist that established in Charleston, South Carolina around the start of 2012. Branded myself as Mr. No Condom, and I dedicate my being as a symbol of freewill. Been on Wayne since like...had to been 96, 97. Officially declared him the hottest of the hot...boys when he started doing the Squad mixtapes....still hard af.....anyway tho yea.

my music: #BlackClockWork | Jon-Oh?!

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum Jon Oh!

Comment

Mr no condom?

Comment

Originally posted by jon0h View Post
        What up, I'm Jon Oh! an indie hip hop artist that established in Charleston, South Carolina around the start of 2012. Branded myself as Mr. No Condom, and I dedicate my being as a symbol of freewill. Been on Wayne since like...had to been 96, 97. Officially declared him the hottest of the hot...boys when he started doing the Squad mixtapes....still hard af.....anyway tho yea.

my music: #BlackClockWork | Jon-Oh?!

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Hhahahhahahahaaahahaa mr no condom

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Hello

Comment

Welcome to the forums man!

Should probably wrap it though. That's nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by EatYourSpinach View Post
                Welcome to the forums man!

Should probably wrap it though. That's nasty.
                Nasty is the way nature intended it to be man

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Nasty is the way nature intended it to be man
                  True, but there are many things that nature intended that things like good personal hygiene and modern science can now avoid. STDs certainly make that list.

Comment

Originally posted by EatYourSpinach View Post
                    True, but there are many things that nature intended that things like good personal hygiene and modern science can now avoid. STDs certainly make that list.
                    Yeah you should always consider using one, but if you're sure it's safe, go nature's way...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      Yeah you should always consider using one, but if you're sure it's safe, go nature's way...
                      Can't even tell you how many people I know got diseases and babies when they were sure it was safe. That's why they get their own special cups when they're over at my house now. Yuck.

That said I'm married, so yup. I'm with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X