• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow Waynians

Hi all

lemme just introduce myself here.
    I'm from Amsterdam and 25 y.o.
    Been living in a kushy haze for 10 years.
    When I was younger my musical preference was more inclined to old school blues and psychedelics (hippie stuff, I got a pretty popular channel on youtube with vids I edited together).
    Discovered Wayne about 4 years ago and have listened to his music every day since, now I barely listen to other music anymore. I remember it was the song "I feel like dying" that really touched me in a way. Clever wordplay and all that, I'm a writer and a little bit of a language-fetishist myself so I find some inspiration in the way Wayne constructs his bars. When I was even younger (about 13) I was also an avid skateboarder, so everytime I see Wayne skating I'm like "damn, I should buy a board and start cruising again".

I found this forum last year when I was looking for news on C5. Started reading a bit. Seemed like a fun place so now I plan to participate a little.
    Anyway, you'll see me around!
    Last edited by Hanura; 05-27-2015, 10:48 PM.

Originally posted by Hanura View Post
    Hi all

lemme just introduce myself here.
    I'm from Amsterdam and 25 y.o.
    Been living in a kushy haze for 10 years.
    When I was younger my musical preference was more inclined to old school blues and psychedelics.
    Discovered Wayne about 4 years ago and have listened to his music every day since. I remember it was the song "I feel like dying" that really touched me in a way. Clever wordplay and all that, I'm a writer and a little bit of a language-fetishist myself so I find some inspiration in the way Wayne constructs his bars.

I found this forum last year when I was looking for news on C5. Started reading a bit. Seemed like a fun place so now I plan to participate a little.
    Anyway, you'll see me around!
    what it do homey?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      what it do homey?
      Do what?

Comment

Good introduction

Comment

Hello

Comment

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum!