What's good fam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's good fam

Man ima be forreal for a minute, i been comin to this site for years to get some updates on my nigga wayne, best website hands down for, as for the comment section, some of ya'll niggas got me rollinnnnnnnnn dead ahaha, but one thing I did notice big times is how you all respect eachother like family you don't find that no where online these days ya feel, so i salute you guys for doing your thing and keeping it 100,

anyways just thought id come and say wassup just joinin the forums liking how it hopefully ill be more active with this shit once i get things down,

some things about me, my names moe, im from niagara falls canada, and im 20, lookin forward to knowin you fools

to the LilWayneHQ forum Moe!

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
      Man ima be forreal for a minute, i been comin to this site for years to get some updates on my nigga wayne, best website hands down for, as for the comment section, some of ya'll niggas got me rollinnnnnnnnn dead ahaha, but one thing I did notice big times is how you all respect eachother like family you don't find that no where online these days ya feel, so i salute you guys for doing your thing and keeping it 100,

anyways just thought id come and say wassup just joinin the forums liking how it hopefully ill be more active with this shit once i get things down,

some things about me, my names moe, im from niagara falls canada, and im 20, lookin forward to knowin you fools
      Hello

Comment

dope username

Comment

Welcome my good man

Comment

Welcome, brother

Comment

Working...
            X