X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They told me Young boy... introduce ya'self

What's up guys im Millionaireby25
    that's all about me
    been a weezy fan for along time and always following lilwayneHQ on flipboard but decided i'd create an acc on the forum to BOND with people who have the same musical interest

I'M THAT NEW BLOOD (not gang) BUT FRESH BLOOD GET READY IMA TELL YALL THE COLD TRUTH AND BRING UP THAT GOOD GOOD OLD N YOUNG Weezy stuff

edit:
    thiss was too cold so here's some more
    - I have always disliked birdman, not a single of his songs ever interested me.. give him credits for that stunting and money he's accumulated but I'm glad wayne ain't with him anymore
    -most of my friends don't like lil wayne's new music.. on the old carters but im cool with that
    -Im from Canada near Ontario
    -Spent more time finding Fav Song, Album and Mixtape of weezy than I spent on choosing my bachelor major

hit me up!
    Last edited by millionaireby25; 07-12-2015, 01:09 PM.
    Talkin' bout' M'$

Originally posted by millionaireby25 View Post
    that's all about me
    been a weezy fan for along time and always following lilwayneHQ on flipboard but decided i'd create an acc on the forum to BOND with people who have the same musical interest

I'M THAT NEW BLOOD (not gang) BUT FRESH BLOOD GET READY IMA TELL YALL THE COLD TRUTH AND BRING UP THAT GOOD GOOD OLD N YOUNG Weezy stuff

edit:
    - I have always disliked birdman, not a single of his songs ever interested me.. give him credits for that stunting and money he's accumulated but I'm glad wayne ain't with him anymore
    -most of my friends don't like lil wayne's new music.. on the old carters but im cool with that
    -Spent more time finding Fav Song, Album and Mixtape of weezy than I spent on choosing my bachelor major

hit me up!
    What's flipboard?

Comment

A mobile APP in which you can set up all your feeds and magazines and they are regrouped there so I flip through my news on that app and LilwayneHq news appear there too
      Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum!

Comment

Thank you! You're the man how do I access the rare photos tho? I'm excited
          Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

Thank you! You're the man how do I access the rare photos tho? I'm excited
            You need 30 posts on your account

Comment

that's all about me

edit:

hit me up!
              Hello

Comment

I'm with you on that BM opinion, always thought he was terrible musically and personally

Comment

Working...
                X