The name's JD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The name's JD...

My name is Jason Davis a.k.a. JdKrYsTaL. I am 22 years old and I make music.
    Music is literally my life. I don't know where I would be without it. And Lil Wayne, You have showed me how to persevere when times get rough and to just keep hustlin'. If you like to hear what I've made, you can simply click my Home URL link under my profile. Thank you for your support. Keep it up.

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by jdkrystal303 View Post
      Music is literally my life. I don't know where I would be without it. And Lil Wayne, You have showed me how to persevere when times get rough and to just keep hustlin'. If you like to hear what I've made, you can simply click my Home URL link under my profile. Thank you for your support. Keep it up.
      you'll not make it as a musician....start having real dreams, get over that fairy tale bullshit..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Welcome to the forum man! When's your birthday? I'm actually 26.
        Owner of a role playing games directory and I recently launched a new Admin forum.

Comment

made me go listen to

welcome though

Comment

I am 22 years old. Aquarius. February 5th, 1994. Thanks for the warm welcoming! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Yeah I saw that new A$AP like a month ago! I LOVE "JD" and also "Canal St."

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            you'll not make it as a musician....start having real dreams, get over that fairy tale bullshit..
            hmmmmmmm. for some reason, I don't believe you. I actually believe in what I CAN DO what I want TO DO!
            "Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top / And I'm gonna shine, homie, until my heart stop / Go ahead envy me, I'm rap's MVP / And I ain't goin' nowhere so you can get to know me." - The Game

Comment

I am 22 years old. Aquarius. February 5th, 1994. Thanks for the warm welcoming! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Yeah I saw that new A$AP like a month ago! I LOVE "JD" and also "Canal St."

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmmmmm. for some reason, I don't believe you. I actually believe in what I CAN DO what I want TO DO!
              "Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top / And I'm gonna shine, homie, until my heart stop / Go ahead envy me, I'm rap's MVP / And I ain't goin' nowhere so you can get to know me." - The Game
              nah you are not...you are just being influenced by wrong people to achieve wrong dreams. You actually think you will make it just because you can rap a couple of bars? you know how many people rap? just type it in youtube and find out how saturated this 'business' is..you are being lied to...start putting work on some real shit.....heck, there were so many dope rappers here in LWHQ, doubt any of them actually 'made it'..

quoting game doesnt help either lol
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

strange but welcome

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum Jason!

Comment

Working...
                  X