A Young money soulja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Young money soulja

Finally, I get the chance to socialize with Lil wayne fans. I always followed Lil wayne, but he became my favorite rapper around the "Rise of an empire" release. One of the reasons I signed up for this forum was to ask a question. Does anyone mind sending me "The drought is over 6 (maybe 5)". It had the "Tipsy" freestyle. I loved that mixtape, unfortunately I couldn't find it on datpiff. Introduce yourself if you have time.

Hello

You will need 30 posts to download that mixtape and the Tipsy freestyle by the way

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        to the LilWayneHQ forum!
        Thx....Yeah I'll start posting everyday now...I'm glad to hear you have it here.

Comment

post a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Ya fucking with a soldier like me

Comment

Originally posted by Rasno$ View Post
                Finally, I get the chance to socialize with Lil wayne fans. I always followed Lil wayne, but he became my favorite rapper around the "Rise of an empire" release. One of the reasons I signed up for this forum was to ask a question. Does anyone mind sending me "The drought is over 6 (maybe 5)". It had the "Tipsy" freestyle. I loved that mixtape, unfortunately I couldn't find it on datpiff. Introduce yourself if you have time.
                Hey

Comment

Working...
                X