Intro'ng myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro'ng myself.

My real name is Conrad Asingbe Atambire a.k.a lil'mizzle, all the way from VEA an interior village in Ghana, west Africa.
    I joined this site since 2014 but just left immediately after joining due to some circumstances.
    Ideally, wayne has been my greatest inspiration and motivation. He has taught me how to endure and go hard in life. I like almost everything from wayne. For that reason, I've decided to name my son CARTER. Tune for real. # love.

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Asingbe Conrad Lil'mizzle View Post
      My real name is Conrad Asingbe Atambire a.k.a lil'mizzle, all the way from VEA an interior village in Ghana, west Africa.
      I joined this site since 2014 but just left immediately after joining due to some circumstances.
      Ideally, wayne has been my greatest inspiration and motivation. He has taught me how to endure and go hard in life. I like almost everything from wayne. For that reason, I've decided to name my son CARTER. Tune for real. # love.
      to the LilWayneHQ forum Conrad Asingbe Atambire!

Comment

allow me to reintroduce myself!

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Introducing Myself.

Hi guys my names are Clinton and mangalani my surname Siphuga, I'm all the way from venda limpopo who follows Lil wayne from the young age of mine. I am a 'Rapper' too and I want to be like Lil Wayne (best artist) Thank you!

Comment

Whoooooooooooooop

Comment

Hey

Comment

Working...
                X