Hey this is Projectillogic on here for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey this is Projectillogic on here for the first time

My names Projectillogic and I'm white. My ultimate goal is to blend in and keep making music I got alotta friends and I'm a really nice guy but deep down I'm a sith Lord true ass gangsta but I like to keep it a secret so nobody challenges me I hung out with a northeno for like 6 years but I got sick of him stealing from me and I asked him if he thought I was a gangsta and he said yep at times your a gangsta I do shit if anyone fucks with me but I like to keep the peace BTW I'm gang neutral

- - - Updated - - -

I control through meditation and training both the light and dark sides of the Force I found balance but things can be really dark or they can be really light I keep the dark side of the Force dormant and live in the light but the dark side of the Force can be a very good ally when shit hits the fan
    im schizophrenic
    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
    jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
    lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
    viral thread in progress
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

you're not a gangsta

Comment

I'm an original gangsta and I do things the way I want to do with them and anyone that fucks with me gets my terror but I avoid all conflict but mother fuckers that come with me on that bullshit better watch out I'm unpredictable and I like having fun many people have learned this the hard way I'm creative

- - - Updated - - -

The northeno that said I was gangsta that I'm talking about also says northeno is the biggest gang in the world mostly in cali
      im schizophrenic
      projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
      viral thread in progress

Comment

We talked about joining for a while and he said I probably could but I will never join no fucking gang

- - - Updated - - -

When I found out he was in the biggest gang in the world that's what I wanted to do for a long long time but now I don't

- - - Updated - - -

Hey said I could do whatever I wanted too and if things got hot I could run away and nobody would follow it would have been perfect my job was to hack and keep a direct feed to the matrix I'm more important than most

- - - Updated - - -

I hang out with a bunch of different gangstas too

- - - Updated - - -

I have perfected my style and learned and created a whole new system
        im schizophrenic
        projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
        viral thread in progress

Comment

somehow joining the worlds largest gang because it was the worlds largest gang meant victory for me what could be more sith than that i was even thinking about using me free interest free no down payment veteran home loan i got lined up to build a temple and have gang members live there paying rent and if i payed it off i could get another temple but i found different friends

- - - Updated - - -

because if i ever pay off that loan i get another one. let them design it but what the fuck would it be that i never figured out
          im schizophrenic
          projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
          viral thread in progress

Comment

Hey

Comment

Originally posted by projectillogic View Post
              My names Projectillogic and I'm white. My ultimate goal is to blend in and keep making music I got alotta friends and I'm a really nice guy but deep down I'm a sith Lord true ass gangsta but I like to keep it a secret so nobody challenges me I hung out with a northeno for like 6 years but I got sick of him stealing from me and I asked him if he thought I was a gangsta and he said yep at times your a gangsta I do shit if anyone fucks with me but I like to keep the peace BTW I'm gang neutral

- - - Updated - - -

I control through meditation and training both the light and dark sides of the Force I found balance but things can be really dark or they can be really light I keep the dark side of the Force dormant and live in the light but the dark side of the Force can be a very good ally when shit hits the fan
              Hello

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

to LilWayneHQ!

Comment

Working...
                  X