Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello world (I know this been used like a thousand times probably)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello world (I know this been used like a thousand times probably)

I've been a fan of LW and the Cash money scene since the late 90's and I love trivia and unknown behind the scenes facts on rappers cuz I feel like that doesnt happen much with the ones today.

It's hard to say who I think the GOAT is but Wayne is one of the first to come to mind. I know a lot of yall can vouch for this, but when he absolutely blew the fuck up in 06-07-08, his entire style changed showing he has that versatility, and the bars and metaphors he uses has you nodding and cracking up at the same time.

All respect to the GOAT

Originally posted by trentreznor View Post
    I've been a fan of LW and the Cash money scene since the late 90's and I love trivia and unknown behind the scenes facts on rappers cuz I feel like that doesnt happen much with the ones today.

It's hard to say who I think the GOAT is but Wayne is one of the first to come to mind. I know a lot of yall can vouch for this, but when he absolutely blew the fuck up in 06-07-08, his entire style changed showing he has that versatility, and the bars and metaphors he uses has you nodding and cracking up at the same time.

All respect to the GOAT
    Hey

Comment

Hello

Comment

Welcome to the hq

Comment

All respect to the GOAT
          to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Welcome! Completely agree no one has the flows that Wayne has

Comment

All respect to the GOAT
              welcome to tha hq

Comment

All respect to the GOAT
                Heyyyyyyy :-) xxx

xxx

Comment

Welcome, let's have fun here!

Comment

Good to have ya here! Welcome

Comment

welcome to my home.

Comment

Hey brother how's it going
                        "Eyes looking like konichiwa"