Hoping this place a great community to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping this place a great community to start

I'm new here. Don't know much about this site but interested in what I'll find. Would like to know if Wayne has some jazz inspired rap songs y'all might know of by any chance?

Originally posted by Nattown View Post
    Would like to know if Wayne has some jazz inspired rap songs y'all might know of by any chance?

Comment

I'm new here. Don't know much about this site but interested in what I'll find. Would like to know if Wayne has some jazz inspired rap songs y'all might know of by any chance?
      to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, enjoy your stay here!

Comment

Welcome to tha hq

Comment

Welcome to The HQ!

Comment

What it do. welcome 2 the HQ. This is a great place.
            They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
            https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
            Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
            https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Hey

Comment

Welcome hahaha

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

rofl
                  but welcome to tha hq

Comment

heyyyyyyyyy xx

xxx

Comment

We the best we the best

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                        X