New around here, what's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New around here, what's going on?

My favorite Weezy projects are Tha Carter II, D6R, and No Ceilings. I've been meaning to dive deeper into his stuff for a while but he has a massive discography so I've only now got around to listening to more and discovering this site.

Any projects you guys think are must-listens?
    Last edited by LlamaRenegade; 08-15-2018, 05:17 PM.

What ?

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      What ?
      just a shitty copypasta, I edited the post with actual information
      Last edited by LlamaRenegade; 08-15-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaRenegade View Post
        My favorite Weezy projects are Tha Carter II, D6R, and No Ceilings. I've been meaning to dive deeper into his stuff for a while but he has a massive discography so I've only now got around to listening to more and discovering this site.

Check out datpiff for most if not all his mixtapes. Albums may be harder to find. But wayne been doing this for over 20 years. His catalog is absolutely amazing.

Check out the lilwaynehq.com home page for a list of all his songs. And I'm pretty sure his albums and mixtapes are listed there as well.

My favourite album is Free Weezy Album. Almost impossible to find online, but try to get your hands on it.

Once you get your post count up to 30, youll be able to access the downloads sections in the forum and you can start browsing there a bit.

And finally,

Welcome to my home.

ENJOY

Comment

Welcome homie. o man u found the best rapper ever to me. your right wayne has so much music out there. I would check out the Free Weezy album. Dedication 2. even though these aint official mixtapes dropped from wayne. the drought is over series. they got some dope dope songs on there. remember those from when I was a kid and pulled them out again and the songs never get old. they still have the same effect on me they did then. all his albums. man. just explore and listen. your in waynes world so there is a lot to get listening to.
          They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
          https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
          Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
          https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

My favourite album is Free Weezy Album. Almost impossible to find online, but try to get your hands on it.
            FYI, you can download this for free on TIDAL right now with the "QUEEN" promo code. Can't wait to listen!

Comment

FYI, you can download this for free on TIDAL right now with the "QUEEN" promo code. Can't wait to listen!
              Nice! Enjoy it's an amazing album

Comment

let me know how you liked it

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

All of them

Comment

let me know how you liked it
                      It was fire. My favorite songs were I Feel Good, London Roads, and Post Bail Ballin'

Comment

It was fire. My favorite songs were I Feel Good, London Roads, and Post Bail Ballin'
                        Haha awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X