Weezy F and tha F is for FUCK YESSSSSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy F and tha F is for FUCK YESSSSSS

Ayo gang - been creepin on these fourms for years. Not sure exactly when I stumbled on this site but I'd bet it was 2011/2012 ish. Been visiting nearly since. Some of y'all motherfuckers never cease to amaze me with the shit you say ha. Amped to be part of the discussions from now on.

Some of my opinions on weezy and his music as of now:

Ask me a few years ago - weezy is top 5 best rappers of all time.
    Ask me today - weezy is easily the greatest rapper of all time, hands down. No I'm not a dickrider, I weigh logic and facts. I'll say it agian- weezy is the greates rapper of all time.

IMO tunechi's best music is from the following albums/mixtapes in no particular order: The prefix, Da Drought 3, No Ceilings, Dedication 3, Sorry 4 The Wait, Sorry 4 The Wait 2, D6: Reloaded, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III, I Am Not A Human Being 2.

Top 5 in no particular:
    Sorry 4 The Wait
    Da Drought 3
    I Am Not A Human Being 2
    Tha Carter III
    Sorry 4 The Wait 2

~~~Lmao: looking at my top 25 plays all time on itunes (this bitch is over 10 years old), all are weezy, and all come from either S4TW, or S4TW 2, excluding one song, 'off day'. Hahaha fuck.

Excited to see where we go from here.

melo_tunechi

What�s good

Comment

Originally posted by melo_tunechi View Post
      Ayo gang - been creepin on these fourms for years. Not sure exactly when I stumbled on this site but I'd bet it was 2011/2012 ish. Been visiting nearly since. Some of y'all motherfuckers never cease to amaze me with the shit you say ha. Amped to be part of the discussions from now on.

Ask me today - weezy is easily the greatest rapper of all time, hands down. No I'm not a dickrider, I weigh logic and facts. I'll say it agian- weezy is the greates rapper of all time.

IMO tunechi's best music is from the following albums/mixtapes in no particular order: The prefix, Da Drought 3, No Ceilings, Dedication 3, Sorry 4 The Wait, Sorry 4 The Wait 2, D6: Reloaded, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III, I Am Not A Human Being 2.

Top 5 in no particular:
      Sorry 4 The Wait
      Da Drought 3
      I Am Not A Human Being 2
      Tha Carter III
      Sorry 4 The Wait 2

~~~Lmao: looking at my top 25 plays all time on itunes (this bitch is over 10 years old), all are weezy, and all come from either S4TW, or S4TW 2, excluding one song, 'off day'. Hahaha fuck.

melo_tunechi
      Hey

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Originally posted by melo_tunechi View Post

Top 5 in no particular:
          Sorry 4 The Wait
          Da Drought 3
          I Am Not A Human Being 2
          Tha Carter III
          Sorry 4 The Wait 2

melo_tunechi
          welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiii xxx

xxx

Comment

Nice to meet yaaa

Comment

Welcome, bring on Carter V