Lighter intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighter intro

Whats going on everyone? I have been a big lil wayne fan forever and always knew about this site. I recently came across it again after yrs of previously seeing it. I found the page where it lists all of his songs and there is a staggering 1800 of them. When I saw that I knew I had to join. Im on a mission to create a folder with every single lil wayne song including songs hes just featured in. Unfortunately I have to post 30 times before that lol. But anyways I am a Junior in college who is majoring in computer engineering. Glad to be a part of here and hope everyone has been enjoying C5

Originally posted by Parkison View Post
    Whats going on everyone? I have been a big lil wayne fan forever and always knew about this site. I recently came across it again after yrs of previously seeing it. I found the page where it lists all of his songs and there is a staggering 1800 of them. When I saw that I knew I had to join. Im on a mission to create a folder with every single lil wayne song including songs hes just featured in. Unfortunately I have to post 30 times before that lol. But anyways I am a Junior in college who is majoring in computer engineering. Glad to be a part of here and hope everyone has been enjoying C5
    Hello

Comment

I'm New too. Good luck with your studies, I took the liberal arts route and I'm paying for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by weezyf666666 View Post
        I'm New too. Good luck with your studies, I took the liberal arts route and I'm paying for it lol
        welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hi, big fan!
            WritingPaperSucks

Comment

Hello. Welcome to my home.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weezyf666666 View Post
              - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by moller18 View Post
              Hi, big fan!

Comment

Hello! I'm Sarah not so big fan as you but I like a lot of songs of Lil. It helps relax.
                rate my essay

Comment

Originally posted by SarCol18 View Post
                  Hello! I'm Sarah not so big fan as you but I like a lot of songs of Lil. It helps relax.
                  Welcome...

For all yall out there that are new... You should make a new topic on the introduce your self forum

Comment

Hiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Waynes got crazy work ethic. I hope you nail that BA dyploma and became next microsoft bud.

Comment

Working...
                        X