🔥lil wayne brackets🔥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🔥lil wayne brackets🔥

Wassup fam! I made some Lil Wayne brackets trying to pay homage to the goat himself. Since his bday is coming up I wanted to try and spread the brackets as much as possible. I doubt I can post them on this site but i can post on Twitter if yal wanna take a look. I made albums, features along with mixtapes. Updated with some songs from the OG Carter V. Scottie Pippen, No brainier and Life of Mr Carter. Just want people to go back, chop it up with they homies and debate his best tracks! It would be dope if Lilwaynehq can post them as well! Lemme know if yal would like to check them out! Much love

Post it man sounds good

Comment

That sounds awesome

Comment

What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Youngsixer View Post
          Wassup fam! I made some Lil Wayne brackets trying to pay homage to the goat himself. Since his bday is coming up I wanted to try and spread the brackets as much as possible. I doubt I can post them on this site but i can post on Twitter if yal wanna take a look. I made albums, features along with mixtapes. Updated with some songs from the OG Carter V. Scottie Pippen, No brainier and Life of Mr Carter. Just want people to go back, chop it up with they homies and debate his best tracks! It would be dope if Lilwaynehq can post them as well! Lemme know if yal would like to check them out! Much love
          brackets?

Comment

#mixtape weezy

#mixtapeweezy this one is mixtape weezy, lemme know if yaw like! I made an album version along with features
            Last edited by Youngsixer; 09-25-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

#mixtapeweezy this one is mixtape weezy, lemme know if yaw like! I made an album version along with features
              we need the link bruh.... and post this in the lil wayne forum not this one to get exposure

Comment

I love this. So tough because his discography is so huge we need the world's biggest bracket

- - - Updated - - -

this one is mixtape weezy, lemme know if yaw like! I made an album version along with features
                Oh I see what you did, great idea, I would love to see the others!

Comment

This looks great. Wayne has such a HUGE discography if you hunt down all his mixtapes

Comment

Working...
                  X