Whats poppin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats poppin?

Hey everybody! Finally i created an account in here even thought i've been checking the LWHQ site for years!
    Gotta tell you Im 26 and stared listening to weezy's music by the time C3 was being promoted.
    I even remember my friend was looking for good music and i watched the GOT MONEY video and ask him who tha hell is him? And the rest is history because i went and digg in to all his music from the BG'Z to the present ( again C3)
    I must admit that it was difficult for me to understand the songs because im from El Salvador and here we speak spanish and i didnt know that much english but in order to understand his music i tried and tried. Now i can tell you i understand his music and metaphors and i use help from the genius site.
    If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

PD: thanks danny for creating this site which makes easier to find wayne's music and news
    Last edited by King Tony; 09-29-2020, 08:52 PM. Reason: Missed some letters

Originally posted by King Tony View Post
    Hey everybody! Finally i created an account in here even thought i've been checking the LWHQ site for years!
    Gotta tell you Im 26 and stared listening to weezy's music by the time C3 was being promoted.
    I even remember my friend was looking for good music and i watched the GOT MONEY video and ask him who tha hell is him? And the rest is history because i went and digg in to all his music from the BG'Z to the present ( again C3)
    I must admit that it was difficult for me to understand the songs because im from El Salvador and here we speak spanish and i didnt know that much english but in order to understand his music i tried and tried. Now i can tell you i understand his music and metaphors and i use help from the genius site.
    If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 藍藍藍藍.

PD: thanks danny for creating this site which makes easier to find wayne's music and news
    welcome to tha hq

Comment

What's Brackin
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 藍藍藍藍.

You're welcome and to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, have fun here

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hello

Comment

Wow, I loved reading your story � thank you very much for this inspiring background information.
              I think music really can open up ways to find a new self and new ways, so I am glad that you found the courage to learn a new language with music AND to contribute to this community.

Comment

Welcome, from California!

Comment

If it wasnt for wayne i wouldnt have gotten in to rap music ( i used to listen to rock) and wouldnt know any other rapper and the worst is that i wouldnt have learned to speak english 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

hiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Dude your story is amazing. Welcome!
                    Automatic cash
                    Big booty bitch
                    Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
                    https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Hello. I, too, just recently became a member of this club. Although I adore Lil Wayne and know every song.

Comment

Working...
                      X