wassup wayniacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wassup wayniacs

I've browsed through these forums but I recently made an account here. I've liked Wayne since I first heard him on Eminem's Recovery album back in 2010 (which is my favorite album of all time) and i'd check out singles and features but quarantine had me go through Wayne's discography and now he's one of my favorite artists ever.

I've heard every album and while I want to say every mixtape, I always find a new one that I have never seen or heard of before. I wan't to be able to learn about the behind-the-scenes stuff on Wayne like the old tracklists that were never released from albums or older versions of mixtapes that were changed shortly before release like NC2

Glad to be a part of this community

gang gang gang

Comment

Originally posted by aryamaz View Post
      I've browsed through these forums but I recently made an account here. I've liked Wayne since I first heard him on Eminem's Recovery album back in 2010 (which is my favorite album of all time) and i'd check out singles and features but quarantine had me go through Wayne's discography and now he's one of my favorite artists ever.

I've heard every album and while I want to say every mixtape, I always find a new one that I have never seen or heard of before. I wan't to be able to learn about the behind-the-scenes stuff on Wayne like the old tracklists that were never released from albums or older versions of mixtapes that were changed shortly before release like NC2

Hey

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

welcome bro. We can definitely help you with all that.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

hiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                X