Nuno Antonio carvalho robalo Valente

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuno Antonio carvalho robalo Valente

io bro, valente means brave in english my last name.
    Im From Africa, Mozambique, bat actualy im living in a country that the sytem doesnt work, not easy, live in Portugal to mutch corruption, i tired of living in a place with no future to mutch hypocrisy, to mutch governet elements stiling the place, and then they run way from justice, Portugal dont produce nothing like USA does, there is no portuguease nasa,
    Im Pro americam, like the way, maibe is from the movies or the music, thats how i lern inglish to.
    just keep doing the thing, im fan

Originally posted by Brave View Post
    io bro, valente means brave in english my last name.
    Im From Africa, Mozambique, bat actualy im living in a country that the sytem doesnt work, not easy, live in Portugal to mutch corruption, i tired of living in a place with no future to mutch hypocrisy, to mutch governet elements stiling the place, and then they run way from justice, Portugal dont produce nothing like USA does, there is no portuguease nasa,
    Im Pro americam, like the way, maibe is from the movies or the music, thats how i lern inglish to.
    just keep doing the thing, im fan
    to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

hiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Hey

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hello

Comment

welcome, Brave (i'm new too). i'm sorry to hear about all that shit, i've got some friends in countries that want to get out, and if that's what you want i hope you can. (not portugal per se but folks who have certain issues or have a hard time in places like the philippines, indonesia et al.)

no nation is perfect, governments across the world can suck my dick, but i understand that some are more fucked up than others for the average person. i'm rooting for you to get where you want to go

Comment

Working...
              X