Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey hi it's me (GANGSTA GRIZZILS)

Just found this place

I'd always had a positive impression of Weezy (incl. his presence in rap, interviews etc) but for whatever reason I never really dove in. I vaguely remember downloading some stuff from datipiff literally 10 years ago but i didn't really stick to it

So I'm unbelievably late to Wayne but I think I'm in love... after hearing Drought 3, Dedication 2, Tha Carter and a bunch of other songs I feel an addiction coming on. I've been bingeing him for the last few days

to be honest I think it was listening to Eminem's No Love w/Wayne (& other features I'd enjoyed) that made me think, like, I should finally go and check this guy's stuff out. and i really had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went. he's just so ridiculously charismatic, his voice is an instrument... it's just like pure entertainment. i'm new to it but i could already give you like a bunch of great lines that have jumped out at me

as a musician and a writer, not a rapper, this guy's sheer creativity and drive is just inspiring. he makes me want to CREATE

so yeah, i've been under one hell of a rock. rn my favourite tracks are probably 'BM J.R' and 'Ride 4 My Niggaz', the latter of which is especially spectacular

fuck birdman though. i can say that there right?

anyway yeah hi. stylo from canada

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by styl_oh View Post
      Just found this place

I'd always had a positive impression of Weezy (incl. his presence in rap, interviews etc) but for whatever reason I never really dove in. I vaguely remember downloading some stuff from datipiff literally 10 years ago but i didn't really stick to it

So I'm unbelievably late to Wayne but I think I'm in love... after hearing Drought 3, Dedication 2, Tha Carter and a bunch of other songs I feel an addiction coming on. I've been bingeing him for the last few days

to be honest I think it was listening to Eminem's No Love w/Wayne (& other features I'd enjoyed) that made me think, like, I should finally go and check this guy's stuff out. and i really had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went. he's just so ridiculously charismatic, his voice is an instrument... it's just like pure entertainment. i'm new to it but i could already give you like a bunch of great lines that have jumped out at me

as a musician and a writer, not a rapper, this guy's sheer creativity and drive is just inspiring. he makes me want to CREATE

so yeah, i've been under one hell of a rock. rn my favourite tracks are probably 'BM J.R' and 'Ride 4 My Niggaz', the latter of which is especially spectacular

fuck birdman though. i can say that there right?

anyway yeah hi. stylo from canada
      to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

welcome bro!

Comment

Hey

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

hiiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Working...
              X