I'm New(zzz) (French Member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New(zzz) (French Member)

Yeah , I'm 17Years , I'm Boyz , I LOVE LIL WAYNE , i Know all about him , i have 8Go of Music about Lil Wayne , i Had Dailymotion Account and i have about 1 300 videos about Lil Wayne but Dailymotion have Deleted my account, I Had 3millions VIEWS i have Re-Created one account and i restart my "FAMOUS"!
    LilWayneHQ.Com is The BEst site i was never seen of our Weezy F. Baby
    I'm French , and i'm THE BEST FAN EVER IN FRANCE
    Peace Bro'Z
    (sorry fot my bad English :s lol)
    Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
    Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Re: I'm New(zzz) (French Member)

Originally posted by Lil-Wayne-75
    Yeah , I'm 17Years , I'm Boyz , I LOVE LIL WAYNE , i Know all about him , i have 8Go of Music about Lil Wayne , i Had Dailymotion Account and i have about 1 300 videos about Lil Wayne but Dailymotion have Deleted my account, I Had 3millions VIEWS i have Re-Created one account and i restart my "FAMOUS"!
    LilWayneHQ.Com is The BEst site i was never seen of our Weezy F. Baby
    I'm French , and i'm THE BEST FAN EVER IN FRANCE
    Peace Bro'Z
    (sorry fot my bad English :s lol)
    Its good to see more International members, the person who created the sight is from England You joined the right site, its for sure the best ive ever seen. Just make sure to read the forum rules and stay active, there are always members posting exclusive tracks, videos, and news. And we're usually some of the first few websites to post leaks. Good having you here on the forums, and dont worry about the English we understand you fine :]
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Re: I'm New(zzz) (French Member)

I Haven't read the rules :s i go to read it now
      Thx , I go to LilWayneHQ.com since long time , here we can find a good news about ours LIL WEEZY ^^
      Some of my friend don't understand WHY I LOVE LIL WAYNE ... & WHY I SAY HE'S THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE so I explain all time why and i make listen to them some of songs of Lil Wayne & some of them like him now ^^
      Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
      Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Comment

Working...
      X