Better than all ya wack ass rappers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Better than all ya wack ass rappers

iight ima show ya, im going to be in the studio this weekend and ima record four songs maybe five and put them on my myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Cannon
      iight ima show ya, im going to be in the studio this weekend and ima record four songs maybe five and put them on my myspace
      Post them on here in the studio section

Comment

i got you lmao i like how ya plaing me lol smh but on some other shit in a couple of years remember this

Comment

i got you lmao i like how ya plaing me lol smh but on some other shit in a couple of years remember this
          Ha im not playing you, i just said post it in the studio,

Comment

Originally posted by FresHSneaKerZ
            im not here to brag, or to say im the best but hands down all of these rappers that's on here are no where better then me. I'm only 16 and they compare me to drake. Now im not going to sit up here and waist my time entertaining any of you because of the simple fact its just a matter of time im making songs with Wayne, now if you have a problem or issue with what im saying then comment on it

Loose Cannon
            HAHAHA FUCKIN PUSSY WONT EVEN POST A SONG

UR A NOBODY
            If you make one more post which in any way is similar to this you will be getting more than just a warning.

I dont give a damn what anyone else is saying, he didn't directly diss you in anyway, calm the fuck down and learn to talk respectfully not like a dumbass little kid.

Comment

Working...
            X