• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dletender
    replied
    Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    woah felt like i went into a eminem fb fan page just then

'lil choke', '2 chocked'
    It's Eminem thread, i can post whatever i want about Em here, and you all know, that my previous message was truth

Leave a comment:

• Lil_zimmie
    replied
    Originally posted by dletender View Post
    Eminem would actually destroy Pac and Wayne in a rap battle. We'd be calling Wayne "lil' Choke" and Pac "2 Fucked" or "2 Choked" after Eminem destroyed their moral. No disrepect to either though. And the haters are going to hate, especially since he basically reupholstered the industry. Ever notice how every rapper out today goes after other rappers but leave Eminem alone? Like he says in "Asshole", a good song by the way "They know".

And like The Game said: You don't want a beef with Eminem he shreds, he shred's MC's for real... He can't be seen by no one, Jay know, everybody know. You don't mess with the white boy"
    woah felt like i went into a eminem fb fan page just then

'lil choke', '2 chocked'

Leave a comment:

• dletender
    replied
    Eminem would actually destroy Pac and Wayne in a rap battle. We'd be calling Wayne "lil' Choke" and Pac "2 Fucked" or "2 Choked" after Eminem destroyed their moral. No disrepect to either though. And the haters are going to hate, especially since he basically reupholstered the industry. Ever notice how every rapper out today goes after other rappers but leave Eminem alone? Like he says in "Asshole", a good song by the way "They know".

And like The Game said: You don't want a beef with Eminem he shreds, he shred's MC's for real... He can't be seen by no one, Jay know, everybody know. You don't mess with the white boy"

Leave a comment:

• Theonlydjorkaeff
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    His flow was GOAT on TES imo..

even back then there were inklings of this..

his flow on Encore was pretty dope sometimes. My First SIngle was fire.

And Renegade.. Flames.

Leave a comment:

• LilTunƎchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    i wish someone would
    His flow was GOAT on TES imo..

Leave a comment:

• Theonlydjorkaeff
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    the same thing that happed to alot of rappers flows as they get older. creativity gets limited I guess, and I doubt someone in the studio will be like "yo Em...dawg ur style been whack lately, all this fast rap aint shit"
    i wish someone would

Leave a comment:

Working...
X