• Show
Clear All

• Bars To The Bank A Class Series

MICARI ICE INCORPORATED
    UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE ECONOMICS STUDENT
    ASSISTANT BANK MANAGER
    HELICOPTERS, AEROPLANES,JETS

There is a way that I feel when I come out of the heat to a blowing breeze
    The moment I begin to receive money regularly that is when suffering will cease
    There are people that eat my ill rhymes when they see it as if it was cheese
    They expect me to submit a neat work and I make sure that I avoid crease
    The point of everyday struggle is to stay alive and run from what will make you decease
    Addition to what I have is what I will go after then stay away from what will decrease
    I am scared of getting sick and I stay protected not to contact any disease
    The outlook of what you do with stress will be different to what I do with ease
    This has been a daily struggle and there are surprising scene that can make me freeze
    When you see what amaze you that is when you focus and gaze
    For the operation of this machine to run smoothly you might need grease
    What is that thing that you will see at first sight that will make you hiss
    My performance with the amount I can make will make my worth to increase
    Abundant of resources is what I am after and you can give me the houses keys
    Never complain when we are working and if I purge I can get my ass kiss
    I have to hustle hard to buy what I want and can afford without going for lease
    Tell me something that you will be right at first attempt without miss
    When you see me measuring sand it is cement that I want to mix
    Natural attitude is what I display towards everyone including sibling,cousin and niece
    What can appease me will be a gold Michael face neck piece
    Peace of mind that will give me the strength to work is what I want around me please
    It is when I have the resources and money that I will have the capacity to pay the price
    The reward they gave me was the prize and I can answer the quiz
    Usain Bolt can give you guaranty to win a race and I can show you proof that the bank can get my salary raise
    What I realise is that everyone will recognise Micari Ice with frequent production release
    Everyone depend on money to survive and it must not be scarce to circulate without seize
    You can find me on site carrying blocks and mixing cement to build houses of different structure and size
    There are times I might want to get the job done quicker that will cause sleaze
    There are something's you will smell for the first time that will make you to sneeze
    You will see the services that I can render depending on available resources and space
    I do not want to get angry to the stage that I will grab a gun and get the trigger squeeze
    I keep it strictly business to avoid financial difficulties without money tease
    When organisations are given out opportunities I will not be absence
    I will never starve in a food farm where I sow and reap in abundance
    There are companies that will heed to my financial advise when there is general acceptance
    Getting paid is compulsory when you give me a job to do that is acquiescence
    I have gain the knowledge and wisdom that will make Trinity Hall to allow my admittance
    The environment and surrounding I live in can determine how fast I can get advance
    When you see my behaviour and attitude you will notice the country I pledge my allegiance
    I must refill my energy because the task I engage in can put someone in ambulance
    You should find out the ultimate truth and avoid making judgement with annoyance
    When am on the scene you can tell that I am a global citizen with my appearance
    There are many people that will roll with me when I am humble without arrogance
    When you tell me what you want me to do for you there will be immediate assistance
    Everyone knows that this is a platform that will bring money and they have the assurance
    You can see me there in an event where the bank managers are in attendance
    It is when I focus on my job and work regularly that it will show effect in my account balance
    Give me the chance to display my talent in this strange circumstance
    I might need it if there is a technology that can make someone to have clairvoyance
    I know the basic of every sector and it is the banking industry that I have the cognizance
    There are people that will trust and belief me when I show them enough coherence
    The improvement in my accounting career with transactions that companies make is coincidence
    Automatically after I complete the building of 100 houses traveling abroad will commence
    When you take a look at the work that I have done you will see that I have the competence
    It is when I see a lady that is naked that I can have a concupiscence
    Everyone want to live long and I prefer it that way than to give condolence
    You will agree with my point of view when professionals gather up in a conference
    When I sit and relax I can see clearly that there are places I can go when I have confidence
    It is reasonable to get comfortable in any situation to make decision with clear conscience
    I work really hard in a daily basis for the purpose of getting money as the consequence
    When I get stress out I pass out waste products that is the reason I need convenience
    I am very careful not to get carried away by a stripper that knows how to dance
    I have the natural fast speed that can make me move forward from long distance
    I can get a clean and tidy work done to present without any disturbance
    Anyone that want to get money and be financially successful will remove encumbrance
    You can found me getting involved in an activity that will make my career enhance
    Anyone that want to get into some building will need to enter a code at the entrance
    The reason for struggling is clear with a reward and making money is the essence
    I will proceed to process transactions for anyone with this financial accounting statement evidence
    The choices I make in life that lead to success was through experience
    Self defence is a protection against attack and every houses has a gate with fence
    Micari Ice is handsome and his wife is pretty and from day one she want me as her fiance
    Functioning brain with memory can make someone to know anything at a glance
    When everyone have their own job with steady income they prefer that kind of governance
    Sometimes I take military actions that will work effectively with army general guidance
    Freedom to work and earn money is among the importance of celebrating independence
    The international recognition that I have put in a normal standard of living with money influence
    Even though I am struggling in the jungle and getting paid has been an insurance
    Sometimes pressure can make someone to find treasure with high intelligences
    This is a case that is complicated and what I am going to get with intervention if jurisprudence
    I will prefer design private gun and it is official that the Navy can get me licence
    Everyone knows that something will last longer when there is maintenance
    Nonsense will never make sense and the fact that I want to make money is not an offence
    There are investment that will take years to get returns and I will need patience
    I will ignore discouragement and it will cost me energy to show persistence
    Getting a seperate apartment has been a priority in the list of my scale of preference
    Take a look at the way I blow and the wind will make you to feel Micari Ice presence
    I know that I am Godfather son since when I was a baby and the banks CEO's spot the resemblance
    I have something that I can offer to any country and they will give me residence
    I will avoid confusion that can cause fight and I have the resilience
    The systematic approach that I install into business will end resistance
    There are ritual with sacrifices that are spiritual combine with technology and science
    The daily video clips can make a hit box office movies with sequence of scene significance
    There should not be interference of outside enemies when someone want to succeed in silence
    There is no reason to delay someone salary even though I survive on subsistence
    The superiority that I have give me self control over any high drug substance
    Someone that want to stay in the desert and forest will need sustenance
    It is very hard to cope with some people and adaptation will bring tolerance
    There will be no turbulence and vengeance reaction that can cause violence

The following can be created from the Bars To The Bank A Class Series Mixtapes,Albums,Movies,Xbox and PlayStation action and adventure games,Radio and Television programmes
Working...
X