This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Single off Carter IV will feature Gudda

Reactions to the fact that one of the first singles off of Tha Carter IV (most likely the one they shot a video for) will feature Gudda Gudda ?

Source : LilWayne HQ Twitter : One of the first singles from Tha Carter IV will be that Lil Wayne and Gudda Gudda record over the Willy Wonka beat about 1 hours ago from Twitterrific

Personally I really dont like the idea but hopefully he wont have too long of a verse and its still a Wayne song so he'll murder it
    Let Tha Carter Free

Re: First Single off Carter IV will feature Gudda

Originally posted by D.A.S
    Reactions to the fact that one of the first singles off of Tha Carter IV (most likely the one they shot a video for) will feature Gudda Gudda ?

Source : LilWayne HQ Twitter : One of the first singles from Tha Carter IV will be that Lil Wayne and Gudda Gudda record over the Willy Wonka beat about 1 hours ago from Twitterrific

Personally I really dont like the idea but hopefully he wont have too long of a verse and its still a Wayne song so he'll murder it
    For an album the magnitude of the Carter IV.....that beat wasn't good enough for tha carter 4 ..that lil verse from wayne wasn't good enough for tha Carter V...and gudda gudda shouldnt be on a single for the carter 4

Comment

How dissapointing I don't like when artist reuse some one elses beats on albums

Comment

Old.

Comment

Originally posted by delejayn
          Originally posted by D.A.S

For an album the magnitude of the Carter IV.....that beat wasn't good enough for tha carter 4 ..that lil verse from wayne wasn't good enough for tha Carter V...and gudda gudda shouldnt be on a single for the carter 4
          That beat was already released ?

EDIT : Damn, that RockstarWayne kid goin on each of my post and makin some useless critical comment
          Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne
            Old.
            Its not old it was not confirmed that it WAS a c4 track before...now I guess it is.

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaL1bHO1Mc[/youtube]
              Gonna be the hottest song on c4 god damn this is gonna be so fuckin dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Killabeatz
                nice beat
                Its Pimp Squad Click I Know U Heard Bout Us
                Young Niggaz Filthy Rich And We Ain't Worried Bout Much
                On This Glock I Clutch In God I Trust
                If A Fuck Nigga Start Bet His Heart I Bust

-T.I.

Comment

Originally posted by Killabeatz
                  Aight thks, well I guess they bought it and it wastn used for any legit track from any other artist cause otherwise they wouldnt use it

EDIT : Hope thats not the style that the albums gonna have because I know what kind of things we can expect from Wayne on a "messy" beat like that (with all random sounds and sampling and all) and its gonna be pretty "mixtapey" (not a word but ya know what I mean). They should ve used that on a YM song or on No Ceilings. Not C4
                  Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Here's the beat:
                    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k1cExKsb_k[/youtube]

Doubt this song will be on CIV.It will probably have already leaked wayy before the release.
                    Plus,it's someone else's beat,Wayne shouldn't be doing that for the FOURTH Carter.Also,he shouldn't have too much Young Money on it either.CIV gotta be legendary man.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Let's cross our fingers and pray this is fake news. gudda gudda will ruin wayne's comeback with this single

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Anyone else startin too freak out about CIV havin Y.M invadin on it and it not being as good as CIII ?

Prove me wrong Wayne
                        Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Working...
                        X