X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C4 Vs. R2

Originally posted by uzaking
    what album do you think is going to be better?

i personally think R2 is going to be better because eminem seems to be getting a lot better since he did first relapse
    and his skills on that were allready amazing
    plus most of eminems songs hes actually saying something from line to line like telling a story i cant even think of one wayne song were hes doing that hes just saying random punchlines and saying pointless stuff just to rhyme
    U say that lil wayne doesnt tell storys and em does, thats true but thats lil waynes style of rap, and story telling is eminems. But lil waynes old musik told some stories and off the top of my head get over, fuck the world and everything were songs that were more stories then punch lines, and i think C4 is gonna be more successful out of the 2 albums

Comment

Re: C4 Vs. R2

Originally posted by cg.
      Originally posted by uzaking
      what album do you think is going to be better?

i personally think R2 is going to be better because eminem seems to be getting a lot better since he did first relapse
      and his skills on that were allready amazing
      plus most of eminems songs hes actually saying something from line to line like telling a story i cant even think of one wayne song were hes doing that hes just saying random punchlines and saying pointless stuff just to rhyme
      U say that lil wayne doesnt tell storys and em does, thats true but thats lil waynes style of rap, and story telling is eminems. But lil waynes old musik told some stories and off the top of my head get over, fuck the world and everything were songs that were more stories then punch lines, and i think C4 is gonna be more successful out of the 2 albums
      THIS! ^

Comment

Working...
      X