This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench Warrant issued for Lil Wayne in Arizona

A bench warrant has been issued in Yuma, Arizona for Weezy because he has failed to appear for a conference that was scheduled this morning. Here's the article:
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...s-arizona.html

I'd like to know how he's supposed to appear in court when he's serving time in New York?

(If this was already posted I'm sorry, did a search but nothing came up)

Edit: Damnit, looks like it was posted in Lil Wayne's section instead of news, sorry guys!

Re: Bench Warrant issued for Lil Wayne in Arizona

posted, lock .

Comment

delete double post

Comment

this is bullshit, they have just locked him up for 8 months- a year, how much longer to they want him in there. Its rare enough for an artist like him to get put in for 1 year and now they wanna charge him in AZ...fuck the world

hopefully he gets a big fine? or community service?

Comment

Really?

Comment

Lol, thats so funny when people say sorry if already post then they see its posted, lol. but he didnt show up, Not good. You get in alot of trouble these days for not showin up to court. Better have a good excuse, im scrared now. i dont want him to get so many years. c'mon wayne. Do the year wit no mistakes. Get outta that bitch and do what u love. Record and take care of those kids Also if he does get alot of years. hopefully he will have a jail bid this time to bail out or atleast shortin the time hes in there.
            For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504
              Lol, thats so funny when people say sorry if already post then they see its posted, lol. but he didnt show up, Not good. You get in alot of trouble these days for not showin up to court. Better have a good excuse
              A good excuse for not showing up to his court date in Arizona?? Oh I don't know, maybe that he was in jail in New York

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

f*ck tha police

never understood this world
                TuneChi, Dat What Dey Call Me Mayne

Comment

lock please ?

Comment

Working...