This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so many haters?

how come there are so many wayne haters? i just dont get it. his flow is unmatchable, and he is by far one of the best ever. yet people wont even recognize that. and when they argue, all they say, is he's a fag. i mean, where the f*ck is that commin from? anyways, i just wanted to know if y'all had the same experiences with weezy hatrs.

Re: why so many haters?

1. Because people don't like arrogancy and Lil' Wayne keeps on saying he's the best.
    2. Because he kissed/kisses Birdman on the mouth, which can be considered homosexual.
    3. Because Lil' Wayne has a ridiculous amount of collabo's, which can be considered as 'whoring' in the music-scene.

Quite obvious? Eventhough I do not share the opinions, I can see where people are coming from.

Comment

I can see why Wayne is hated on.
      It's simple.
      He is just unique and different.
      When the Jews were tortured in WWII it was because Jews were different, Thier culture and everything
      when your not following the basic lines of a "rapper" and you try to expand and be different, other will hate

Wayne is the best, simple
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Two things, People Hate Differnt things, and greatness will ALWAYS be hated, no matter what form, what shape, and what sound. Wayne is greatness, therefor there are going to be haters.
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

someone at my school says he only Yeaahhh says in his songs but that is a ridiculous argument why he hates lil wayne. Some people don 't know why they hate him

Comment

Haterz are everywhere man ! Weezy got a song called Haters everywhere we go ! They always think they're right about everything ! I must don't listen them !

Comment

A similar thread already exists in this forum. But yes, Weezy is unique, one in the seven billion, probably extraterrestrial Some people don't recognize that, it's their problem anyway.
              I&#39;M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=108

Comment

Working...
                X