X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @@ YUNG DIEzeL PREzENTS - LADI REMIX VERSE PREVIEW @@

PREVIEW to song on the mixtape.

OH AND IM TRYNNA FIGURE OUT HOW TO MIX/MASTER MY VOCALS, SO LEMME KNOW HOW THEY SOUND THROUGH YOUR HEADPHONES OR SPEAKERS AND HOW I SHOULD ADJUST.

THANKS.

LimeLinx - Preview - YUNG DIEZEL - LADI REMIX VERSE .mp3

LYRICS:

weather im rising to the bottom, or fallin to the top,

it dont matter, i do the opposite of drop.

hop,

on tracks like it aint nothin,

street fathom, meek status, peak running.

use to be evasive, now i just say shit,

like i dont give a fuck, i stand and they sit.

urgency, makeshift, emergency's waitin,

heated court service, perjury's bakin.

doper dr,suess, mixed wit dr dre, put words to beats, watch me operate,

alotta trash rappers i'll take a garbage plate.

killin em softly, eatin , and i can hardly wait.

waiting was never my forte, but u can get served like pussy or a plate.

nigga, dont push me, or play,

dudes dye daily, this could be your day.

feed:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post301612

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-g6-remix.html
    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 10-29-2010, 09:28 PM.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Re: @@ YUNG DIEzeL PREzENTS - LADI REMIX VERSE PREVIEW @@

final version gonna be on the album.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

This shit was actually pretty damn dope haha

Flow: B+
      Lyrics: B

Overall, lyrics could have used a little work at times but were, for the most part dope and creative...the dr suess/ dre line is my favorite! Flow was tight!.....3.5/5

Comment

O and as far as mixing goes, there is a lot that could be done to make this track POP off haha...what DAW are you using?

Comment

i use cool edit .

i didnt do alotta compression

but list what need to be done to vocals ...............

like more compression ... reverb or whatever /?????

Originally posted by EricJones View Post
          O and as far as mixing goes, there is a lot that could be done to make this track POP off haha...what DAW are you using?
          i dont get the pop off part ?? lol

unless u talkin bout my pop pop song.......
          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 11-01-2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            i use cool edit .

i didnt do alotta compression

but list what need to be done to vocals ...............

like more compression ... reverb or whatever /?????

i dont get the pop off part ?? lol

unless u talkin bout my pop pop song.......
            haha nah i just meant it will make it sound a lot more appealing haha, What I would do is set up your compressor on the vocals with about a 3:1 ratio and probably between 3-6 dB Gain reduction with a fast attack and release. Definitelly put some Verb on it but not enough to where its obvious. Then if you have a chorus effect plug-in i would add just a little of that to make it sound like a dub. And it sounds like there might be some delay on your verse?? But when your done wit the vox I would compress the master fader. with a slow attack and release and about 3-6 dB gain reduction. Thats just what i would do to start out, everyone has their own workflow though so just a suggestion. hopefully some of this helped, all in all though as long as it sounds good nothings set in stone

Comment

haha nah i just meant it will make it sound a lot more appealing haha, What I would do is set up your compressor on the vocals with about a 3:1 ratio and probably between 3-6 dB Gain reduction with a fast attack and release. Definitelly put some Verb on it but not enough to where its obvious. Then if you have a chorus effect plug-in i would add just a little of that to make it sound like a dub. And it sounds like there might be some delay on your verse?? But when your done wit the vox I would compress the master fader. with a slow attack and release and about 3-6 dB gain reduction. Thats just what i would do to start out, everyone has their own workflow though so just a suggestion. hopefully some of this helped, all in all though as long as it sounds good nothings set in stone
              Yo lemme send u my vocals and a beat and mix them so i can hear an example of how a mix by you sounds.

whats your email???

Comment

cras.ericjones@gmail.com, Send them .wav, 16 bit, 44.1khz if it gives you the option lol

Comment

cras.ericjones@gmail.com, Send them .wav, 16 bit, 44.1khz if it gives you the option lol
                  the WAV files was big lol, they might take a long time so i sent mp3 versions just in case u may be able to use them if the wav files take too long.

lemme know if u got them.

Comment

ya i got them, im in the process of moving right now but i can probably get it done tonight...latest tomorrow, ill hit you up when im done.

Comment

ya i got them, im in the process of moving right now but i can probably get it done tonight...latest tomorrow, ill hit you up when im done.
                      aight cool.

Comment

lol oh well i guess u forgot.

Comment

Working...
                        X