• Show
Clear All

• Re: Grammar Thread

What's the point to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      Humor? Laugh out loud, I don't really know. I like it though. It was Artille's idea I think.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Humor? Laugh out loud, I don't really know. I like it though. It was Artille's idea I think.
        So will I have a million grammar police images thrown at me if I don't spell out "LOL"?

Comment

So will I have a million grammar police images thrown at me if I don't spell out "LOL"?
          Not a million, probably just one. Only in this thread though.

Comment

If they do they're dickheads, slang is perfectly acceptable in the English lexicon.
            Another great idea by Artille.
            It's a place for members to show how 'smart' they are. (Or how smart they think they are)

Originally posted by -ckhill- View Post
            I apologize for my ignorance, how embarrassing. What I meant to say was the correct slang should have been "sis" instead of "bro."
            Sis, you don't have to be formal, proper grammar doesn't mean you have to be nice. Fuck you; damn slut. <<<< Example of perfect grammar but i was being really rude.

Comment

If people don't like this thread, why don't you just avoid it? Some people find it quite humorous.

Comment

Sometimes when I read someone's post on this forum and they type in proper grammar, it seems like they are being a smart ass. .

Comment

Sometimes when I read someone's post on this forum and they type in proper grammar, it seems like they are being a smart ass. .
                  I promise you that I am not meaning to be a smart ass with anything I type in this thread, I am just going along with the thread topic laugh out loud. Actually, I never mean to act like a smart ass at all.

Comment

If people don't like this thread, why don't you just avoid it? Some people find it quite humorous.
                    As it's a forum, also if this thread doesn't comply with the rules which mainly consists of being on topic this thread will be locked. If it does get locked hopefully it puts to the end of the self proclaimed and appointed 'Grammar Police'. (It really pisses me off;fucking smart-asses)

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                      If they do they're dickheads, slang is perfectly acceptable in the English lexicon.

Another great idea by Artille.

It's a place for members to show how 'smart' they are. (Or how smart they think they are)

Sis, you don't have to be formal, proper grammar doesn't mean you have to be nice. Fuck you; damn slut. <<<< Example of perfect grammar but i was being really rude.
                      But I like being nice.

You Goddamn cunt.

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
                      eww.

Comment

I promise you that I am not meaning to be a smart ass with anything I type in this thread, I am just going along with the thread topic laugh out loud. Actually, I never mean to act like a smart ass at all.
                        No, not anyone in particular, but reading some posts in here since I first joined the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                          As it's a forum, also if this thread doesn't comply with the rules which mainly consists of being on topic this thread will be locked. If it does get locked hopefully it puts to the end of the self proclaimed and appointed 'Grammar Police'. (It really pisses me off;fucking smart-asses)
                          You are taking the "Grammar Police" too seriously. It's only a joke. Nobody ever corrects grammar outside of this thread, aside from the one member whose grammar is so horrendous it is hard to understand what he is even trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                          X