This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 4 "C4 Wish-List"

What are some things you really wanna see come outta C4??

1) Every time they make a track it's an instant classic. I'd love to hear some Drake and Wayne collabo's at least three tracks. Miss Me, Right Above It, Ransom, Ignant Sh*t.. I wanna hear another classic.

2) I know some people dont wanna hear any more Cory Gunz but, I really want too. I'll be honest I didn't listen to him before I heard 6'7 but, he murdered that track and now I wanna hear him spit some more.

3) I love Gudda's style. Love the "goon style" he spits with and I wanna hear some more of of the duo.

4) Everyone know Wiz Khalifa makes some of the best hooks in the buisness. I dont see why people dont wanna hear a weezy, wiz track. I think that would turn out to be an instant classic.

Honorable Mention:

Chris Brown
    Kanye West
    Curren$y
    Jae Millz
    Gucci Mane
    Nicki Minaj

Re: Top 4 "C4 Wish-List"

Kane and Kanye produce most of the album

Comment

I dont want a lot of features on this one. And i agree with what Jake said.

Comment

1. Kayne stays out of c4.
        2. Weezy and Em collab
        3. Weezy and Wiz collab
        4. It dosnt get pushed back

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

I don't want to many features from Young Money. Although, I do want more songs like 6'7.
          Know Yourself

Comment

* I want the album to contain different kind of songs with several subjects. (bangers, R&B's, Soul, Rap, Hip-Hop, and Intro/Outro (ex.: Fly In, Fly Out, Misunderstood etc.)

* Only 1-2 Tracks with auto-tune, and not too much of that high-pitcher. (it was actually not that bad on 6ft 7ft?)

* No YM-features, except Drake, Tyga, (Nicki Minaj), ((Shanell)).

* Not too many features, and the features gotta be special and not unknown/untalented artists...

*features I would like to see: Cory Gunz (of course), Eminem, Jay-Z, Drake, Nas, Game, Kanye West, Chamillionaire, Tech N9ne, R. Kelly, Cee-Lo & some female singers.

*producers I would like to see these as producers: Kanye West (one track), StreetRunner, Bangladesh, Develop, Kane Beatz, The Legendary Traxster, Boi-1da, Jermaine Dupri, R. Kelly & "40".

Comment

1: Dosn't Get Pushed Back.
              2: Jay-Z, Eminem & Kanye West Features.
              3: Kane Beatz Producing At Least Three Songs.
              4: A Song Were He Dosn't Stop Rapping (Ignant Shit, Wasted, Demolition Freestyles)

Comment

I want some solo wayne tbh.. a few features like Jay,Em,Ye,Nicki,Drake and w/e a song with Wayne, Gunz, and Gudda as a Bonus track would be dope for me..

I hope him and Gunz do another track.. If 6'7 doesn't work well as a single to get C4 to drop they should put that as a Bonus song on the CD

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/t22403/

Kinda the whole point of the C4 discussion thread is to stop a 100 threads about C4

Comment

Working...
                  X