This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention: Best Rappers In The Studio - Breezy, Dreezy, and Jaydub

You guys taking that lilchuckeeheadtoobig dude serious.....he is a clown.....and no body on this site is that good in rapping...everybody is basically amateurs...yeah some people have good tracks but its good based on them not being professionals..i mean in highschool someone is good at sports but in college there no better than the worst college player...I like dreezy, he does sound like he is trying to imitate wayne but I listen to his songs because he has some good punchlines...his voice is annoying but you go to certain people for certain things...I can't consider him one of the best just like how i can't consider wayne the greatest...Substance outweighs bars (IMO)....i like him he is an alright rapper...one of the best on lil wayne hq ( yeah) but the best..not to me....(never listened to the other two dudes)
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      You guys taking that lilchuckeeheadtoobig dude serious.....he is a clown.....and no body on this site is that good in rapping...everybody is basically amateurs...yeah some people have good tracks but its good based on them not being professionals..i mean in highschool someone is good at sports but in college there no better than the worst college player...I like dreezy, he does sound like he is trying to imitate wayne but I listen to his songs because he has some good punchlines...his voice is annoying but you go to certain people for certain things...I can't consider him one of the best just like how i can't consider wayne the greatest...Substance outweighs bars (IMO)....i like him he is an alright rapper...one of the best on lil wayne hq ( yeah) but the best..not to me....(never listened to the other two dudes)
      co-sign

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
      lol ok. Well yes. yes you can hate, but you do know what they makes you right? And what that makes you look like. If you feel I bite Weezy then stay out of my threads from now on, thanks bro. And 2nd, if he was to say you, sentus or anybody else was the best I wouldn't get in the thread and be all mad and bitchy for no damn reason. THATS HIS OPINION i dont give a fuck if he said jhfkjfsdjsdfhdskhfh was the best rapper, I'D KNOW that I'm a good rapper and I don't need his blog or a thread about it from him to let people know that. Yall bitchin over a thread and taking shit to the heart, don't make any sense if you ask me. but whatever dude. Pce
      like I said, couldnt give a shit if my name was on there. I'd like "um...cool". I'm just trying to to rationalize things so everyone saying "OH!@ THAT"S SOME BULLSH#T! WTF" realize where he's coming. I never said I didnt like you, nor did I say I dont respect you as an artist. That's where you've blown shit outta proportion. If I had to choose a best, that wouldnt happen. But if I had to choose the top few who are most likely to get signed, it'd be you and Sharoyce hands down. Heavenly TeaBag? No body here's f'n with that shit lyrically. you niggas got things down as far as someone that's got mass appeal (you) and someone that's lyrically fly as hell ('royce). flip back and look at that feedback, I'm always praising your consistency as a rapper and that shit matters more than anything else IMO. but I dont pick favorites. Hell, I even f'n still bump ya shit "Monster" in tha big boi when I'm ridin through. How long has that been out!?!? Anyway, I'm not hatin' on anyone, just puttin' my thoughts on the subject out there, so I can be active and current, so many someone will listen to my shit and give me some good feedback.

there. I'm done. now errybody get back to making music. i need shit to listen to.

Comment

This thread seems to be getting alot of views. Through My Mind's Eye January 11th lol.

When does shit like this get locked? The last thing about dude's blog was said pages ago right? My nigga Mykilla's even tried to end this shit like three times.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
          This thread seems to be getting alot of views. Through My Mind's Eye January 11th lol.

When does shit like this get locked? The last thing about dude's blog was said pages ago right? My nigga Mykilla's even tried to end this shit like three times.
          its 3am dude. if you aint coming home from a party, go the fuck to sleep lol

Comment

Ha where the fuck else would I be coming from brah? What you doing up these aint your kinda hours lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Ha where the fuck else would I be coming from brah? What you doing up these aint your kinda hours lol.
              randomly woke up. so im checking on stuff i worked on earlier today. G.R.I.N.D.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                co-sign

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

like I said, couldnt give a shit if my name was on there. I'd like "um...cool". I'm just trying to to rationalize things so everyone saying "OH!@ THAT"S SOME BULLSH#T! WTF" realize where he's coming. I never said I didnt like you, nor did I say I dont respect you as an artist. That's where you've blown shit outta proportion. If I had to choose a best, that wouldnt happen. But if I had to choose the top few who are most likely to get signed, it'd be you and Sharoyce hands down. Heavenly TeaBag? No body here's f'n with that shit lyrically. you niggas got things down as far as someone that's got mass appeal (you) and someone that's lyrically fly as hell ('royce). flip back and look at that feedback, I'm always praising your consistency as a rapper and that shit matters more than anything else IMO. but I dont pick favorites. Hell, I even f'n still bump ya shit "Monster" in tha big boi when I'm ridin through. How long has that been out!?!? Anyway, I'm not hatin' on anyone, just puttin' my thoughts on the subject out there, so I can be active and current, so many someone will listen to my shit and give me some good feedback.

there. I'm done. now errybody get back to making music. i need shit to listen to.
                ya i feel ya man, my bad. I thought you were trying to insult me just not directly. Do ya thing man!

Comment

what happend to these guys

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    what happend to these guys

They got signed.

Comment

cool story bro.
                      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        They got signed.
                        really ?
                        Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        cool story bro.
                        i made this thread a long time ago before i heard everybody,
                        so i dont think those guys are the best anymore bro

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How Long This Section Been Around? Lol
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X