This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YMCMB Hoodie Review - wehustle.co.uk

I decided to make a review of my YMCMB Hoodies, that I ordered at wehustle.co.uk
    I hope this will help you to choose where to order.

I ordered 2 YMCMB Hoodies, one in Red (White Letters) and one Grey (Black Letters), additionally a red Carter III T-Shirt. All clothes are size Small. (I'm a skinny dude) ;D

At 31.03.2011 I ordered them, and paid it instantly via PayPal. It has arrived on 29.04.2011.

So here are some photo's for you..

All of them together

Good YMCMB print on the front side

Same on the back..

Of this brand are the Hoodie's, never heard of 'em, but I think it's kinda Fruit of the Loom..

This is the brand of the T-Shirt's..

Now it's time to wear 'em..

I really like the hoodie's. The discription says "Heavy Weight Cotton", but I expected something more "heavy". Anyway, the Shirt is good, typical T-Shirt quality.

Btw. there is no bird on the right arm.
    Last edited by R e e z y; 04-30-2011, 12:53 PM.

Re: YMCMB Hoodie Review - wehustle.co.uk

They are dope. Btw what's you weight? im like 149 lbs i think, so not sure if small or medium

Comment

I'm like 143 lbs (65kg).
      The arms could be a bit longer, how tall r u?

Comment

Originally posted by R e e z y View Post
        I'm like 143 lbs (65kg).
        The arms could be a bit longer, how tall r u?
        180 cm.
        68 kg.

Looks like you're around the same Gonna take a small then.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
          180 cm.
          68 kg.

Looks like you're around the same Gonna take a small then.

I'm exactly 180cm, too. So a small should be good.

Comment

I'm exactly 180cm, too. So a small should be good.
            Okay thanks for the help mate!

Comment

Small for 1,8m? I bought mine from wehustle too and im 1,75m and I took Large. It fit me good. I'd say you go with medium :S not small lol
              Anyways, it matters how you wanna wear the hoodie. DO you want ppl to see your boxers? Do you want to cover ur boxers and we see your belt? or Do you want ppl to not see nor boxers nor belt? Because for me, I like more the 3rd option and large fits good on me.
              I still cant believe you took small O_O When you walk that hoodie is gonna go upwards so we are gonna see your boxers for sure haha. anyways everyone has his own style!
              You's a lie like Fly without the letter F.

Comment

Originally posted by stepan16 View Post
                Small for 1,8m? I bought mine from wehustle too and im 1,75m and I took Large. It fit me good. I'd say you go with medium :S not small lol
                Anyways, it matters how you wanna wear the hoodie. DO you want ppl to see your boxers? Do you want to cover ur boxers and we see your belt? or Do you want ppl to not see nor boxers nor belt? Because for me, I like more the 3rd option and large fits good on me.
                I still cant believe you took small O_O When you walk that hoodie is gonna go upwards so we are gonna see your boxers for sure haha. anyways everyone has his own style!

lmfao i agree. I rather have my shit a little bigger, than it super small. That looks tiny as fuuuuuuck. But hey, it's your style.

Comment

imo, those hoodies would look better without the print on the back

and about the size, damn, i'm like 5'6" (around 170cm) and i would probably rock a medium, maybe even a large. can't believe you're 180 and rocking small.
                  but everyone got their own style

Comment

I don't like it to wear too big "Hip Hop" clothes. Doesn't matter if they see my boxers.. Size Small fits good on me..

Comment

I don't like it to wear too big "Hip Hop" clothes. Doesn't matter if they see my boxers.. Size Small fits good on me..
                      Yeah exactly, i don't wanna look like a wannabe thug or something... I want it to look like normal sweatshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                        Yeah exactly, i don't wanna look like a wannabe thug or something... I want it to look like normal sweatshirt.
                        I agree

Comment

Working...
                        X