Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SINGLE: Nightmares Of Tha Bottom Will Be Lil' Waynes Next Single....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SINGLE: Nightmares Of Tha Bottom Will Be Lil' Waynes Next Single....

Tha Freestyle He did On Tha Roof and Also At His Tours

Will Be His Next Single.... Lets See How Many ppl take shit like

awww this verse old, or sumthing of that Nature

Re: NEW SINGLE: Nightmares Of Tha Bottom Will Be Lil' Waynes Next Single....

link?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      link?

"Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Source............?

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Lil Wayne gets &#039;Unplugged&#039; – kinda – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

So what do yaw think

Comment

Where in there does it say it is his single? It just says it is from C4...

Comment

Its Gonna Be On Tha Carter IV...So Do You Think He Would Perform This And Six Foot, Seven Foot if it wasnt a single??? Just Asking....

Comment

So you're telling me he planned this as a single, wayy back when he was doing Rebirth? cause he performed it on the Da Da Da video shoot...

Comment

Rap-Up.com || Lil Wayne Covers Tupac, Performs New Song at ‘Unplugged’ Taping

Comment

Doesn't say anything about it being the single.

Comment

Maybe... He Did Say It Will Be 3 Or 4 Songs On there That Were Already Made

And Tha Rest Were Going To Be Fresh.. So Who Knows...... I Mean All Tha Songs That Were Going To Be On Tha Carter IV that Ended Up On I Am Not A Human Being So
                      Ima Guess Yea Most Likely

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        Doesn't say anything about it being the single.
                        “....he debuted a new song from Tha Carter IV called “Nightmares of the Bottom,” part of which he has previewed on his “I Am Still Music” tour. “I’m sleeping at the top, nightmares of the bottom/ Everybody want to be fly till you swat them,” rapped Tunechi.”
                        No matter how I hate flashbacks and rewinds
                        Can�t escape the pain that�s trapped in my mind

# C O L E W O R L D

Comment

Working...
                        X