This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Reporter found Dead.

Daryl Hawks joined News 5 Chicago in July 2008 as a Sports Anchor and Reporter. The three-time Emmy Nominee is no stranger to the NBC family. Before arriving at NBC 5, he worked at our sister stations in San Francisco/San Jose and Raleigh, North Carolina. Prior to that, Daryl worked in sports departments in Jacksonville, Florida and Palm Springs, California. The versatile sportscaster has covered a multitude of events, including several Super Bowls, The MLB Playoffs, The NCAA Final Four, The NBA Playoffs, The Stanley Cup Playoffs, The Daytona 500, The U.S. Open Golf Championship, The Players Championship, The NCAA Football National Championship, and MLB Spring Training in Arizona. Daryl says one of the highlights of his career was covering the 2007 MLB All-Star Game in San Francisco.
    "Being around that much greatness is humbling. It�s a moment I�ll never forget," Hawks said.
    Hawks hosts the top-rated 'Sports Sunday' program, which airs immediately after 'NBC Sunday Night Football' and attracts Chicago�s highest-profile sports figures. He�s also co-host of 'The Post Game Show,' which airs weekly on NBC 5. You can also see Daryl running up and down the sidelines on the Network level as a fill-in reporter for NBC Sports.
    When Daryl isn�t covering sports, he�s usually out playing them. The former semi-pro running back and US Marine still loves playing tackle football, pick-up basketball, and his new love, golf. While in Jacksonville, Daryl had the opportunity to share his love for sports and physical fitness, as a member of The Mayor's Council on Fitness and Exercise.
    "I workout everyday, other than spending time with my family, it�s what I love doing most," Hawks said.
    Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Re: Chicago Reporter found Dead.

Where does it say he died?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Where does it say he died?
      This, rofl. Don't even know the guy, but still, why call him dead yet? He sounds pretty "alive" to me, lol.

Comment

He resides in Chicago with his wife and their two young children.
        Source: Daryl Hawks | NBC Chicago
        uhm what

Comment

Working...
        X