This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmares Of The Bottom

Well we've heard Wayne perform short parts of this song, so how dope do you think this track will be? and will this possibly be the single being released on July 4th?

Re: Nightmares Of The Bottom

Originally posted by brandon8112 View Post
    Well we've heard Wayne perform short parts of this song, so how dope do you think this track will be? and will this possibly be the single being released on July 4th?

Dope.
    Maybe.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Letdown. I thought maybe this was the track.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

I think it will be one of wayne best tracks, you can just tell, by the 15 seconds, lil wayne rarely rhymes that, and then the sound of the beat, and the freestyle lyrics we heard to go with it, i think this will be lil wayne best song to date. And will end up being carter 4 single, we need a layback, lyrical rapping song , and i think this is it, its been talked about a lot, so much why not release it as a single. Either way where gonna hear it in, a couple hours.
        Chopper dissect a nigga like science
        Put a end to your world like the Mayans
        Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

This song is dope, but it won't be a single, I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Definately sounds like a dope track. I think this will be the first track off of CIV. Remember this?? >> YouTube - &#x202a;Lil Wayne freestyle 3 Peat&#x202c;&rlm; Wayne used to freestyle 3 peat at his concerts before CIII was even out. Same deal with Nightmares Of The Bottom. Do you guys agree?
            FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

im sure it'll be the july 4th single, he's trying to get promotional hype of the song before he releases it. Notice how it's the only song he's spoken about with it being released and normally he puts a song out and then releases a performance. However this is different to it.

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post
                Letdown. I thought maybe this was the track.
                I knew it couldn't be already.. And then it wouldn't be a random noobie postin' it.

But dope it's gon' be FO SURE!

Comment

man fucccck you, i thought you had the track, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

ha sorry guys, next time I post something like this I'll have a different title so you won't think it's the actual song

Comment

probably will be the most lyrical song that will we have gotten from wayne in a minute

and no it wont be the single

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
                        Definately sounds like a dope track. I think this will be the first track off of CIV. Remember this?? >> YouTube - &#x202a;Lil Wayne freestyle 3 Peat&#x202c;&rlm; Wayne used to freestyle 3 peat at his concerts before CIII was even out. Same deal with Nightmares Of The Bottom. Do you guys agree?
                        His acapella "freestyles" sound pretty lame tbh
                        3Peat CDQ >>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
                        I think it will be one of wayne best tracks, you can just tell, by the 15 seconds, lil wayne rarely rhymes that, and then the sound of the beat, and the freestyle lyrics we heard to go with it, i think this will be lil wayne best song to date. And will end up being carter 4 single, we need a layback, lyrical rapping song , and i think this is it, its been talked about a lot, so much why not release it as a single. Either way where gonna hear it in, a couple hours.
                        a bit exaggerated tbh, I think Anne will be better
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X