Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MediaTakeOut (Yeah, I know: fake) posts that Drake is leaving Young Money.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaTakeOut (Yeah, I know: fake) posts that Drake is leaving Young Money.

Ok, so I'm almost 100% sure this story is fake since MTO never publishes anything legit, but here it is:

December 01, 2011: MediaTakeOut.com told you MANY MONTHS AGO that rapper Drake was LEAVING Young Money . . . . now he's begun his STRATEGY!!! (See story here)
    According to a TOP member of the Young Money camp, Drake has been slowly making moves to LEAVE YMCMB. Now we've can confirm that Drizzy has begun TAKING LEGAL STEPS to leave the group.
    Two weeks ago, MediaTakeOut.com told you that Drake DROPPED as executive producer J Prince, a influential music exec (with heavy street ties), who is close with members of Cash Money Management. Yesterday, Drake dropped ALL of his managers (Gee Roberson, Al Branch, Kyambo Joshua and Bryant Cortez), whom he shares with Lil Wayne and other members of YMCMB.
    And the last shoe was that Drake DROPPED his agents, ICM Talent - who also reps Lil Wayne.
    Next step . . . Drake is putting together a legal team to try and get him out of the AIR TIGHT contract he has with Weezy and them.
    Oh, and Lil Wayne ain't ONE BIT happy at Drake's disloyalty. Peep the TWEET he sent out . . .

@liltunechi: "Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me, u lose yourself? I'll be loyal before I lie and honored before I'm dishonest. - tunechi" -

- http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52708/mt...e-details.html
    Discuss.

Re: MediaTakeOut (Yeah, I know: fake) posts that Drake is leaving Young Money.

Why would Wayne refer to Drake as "Sweetheart" . In all seriousness, I can see Drake possibly leaving at some point. Tbh Drake has pretty much built up enough fans independent of Wayne that would still support the shit out of him. I know/know of several people that love Drake and don't like Wayne as much, or don't like Wayne period, and love Drake. This whole idea that Drake will drop into obscurity without YM is kind of not true imo. It may have been true when Drizzy wasn't as big as he is now, but I'm not so sure.
    Last edited by Derezz; 12-01-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Lies lol

OVOXO Blog said it wasn't true

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
        Lies lol

OVOXO Blog said it wasn't true
        Link, please.

Comment

y post if u know its false

Comment

Working...
          X