Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum is going to have to add me as a category.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is going to have to add me as a category.

I was responding to the picture foolish tool, wild like a child treat life like I'm at recess just go playground on the World cause I'm not from here I'm heaven sent Anti Christ meet mr. Christian I don't bleed, consume belief hear your prayers in my head manipulating dreams feeling like you ate a whole sheet. Inventing verses poetry better then Shakespear.

World meet mr fearless, I see Evil burn it up Dexter leave no evidence take you down go gasoline on the crib no fingerprints. DNA I don't have that I'm celular call me the straight talk breath Truth no need to be dishonest swagger better believe I have confidence, intelligence, charismatic all characteristics of leadership. Hahahaha this forum going to have to add me as a category when I'm done.

Laughing cause I'm a maniac think your number one with no status German why you look like Hitler I'm the emperor K for king of the World chilling in heaven while I make Earth body like armor dodging bullets just bounce off me cause I'm superman faster then a train jump over buildings 2,595 posts and I still worked him creative I tore the rib out of Adams chest and grew Eve.

I am Who I am I do what I does better get with me and show me some love or I'll have you looking firey savage on the beat roasting America geographically because it looks like a pig and I live in the heart give me an apple because I'm the sweetest treat, undefeated challenge me and I've already won the battle I'm psychic know what you're gonna say before you do make you walk off the stage looking foolish just Eminemed you.

Look at the hater stare laughing at the commander without a care cause I smoke Presidentially scarfacing trees breathe fire, blow smoke, no choking Kaden be hating so I'm ghosting your poof gone disappeared bend time with my mind no strife I have no worries look she even blows a kiss at me. Sleeping and the Devil woke me up so I'll melt him back to the fire heaven sent ambitious I'm going to win without being Hell bent.

Posting picture of Tupac I know him more game fielding two stadiums Belichecking as I'm Manning the field quarterbacking this girls extasitical my bodies magical forget what she said I know she be reading already in Love with me. hahahahahhaha. Might as well change her fav album to dkp. Call Little Wayne my right hand man as I let him build my thrown emperor biatch that k for king.

She reads it cause my words the illest take over your body white boy like milk I go down smooth, ocapello just let my heart loose thud thu thud thud thud freestyling having her looking confused beautiful girl I could twirl your whole world cause my tool thick, long, stronger then any other magical on the forum disastrous on the world meet the Revelation I know the Bible front back side to side forgiven so I do no wrong just sweat truth, dishonest girl I see through you.

Re: This forum is going to have to add me as a category.

Hey uncircumsized penis flap...quit it with the fucking thread starting...nobody gives a fuck about your life....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Re: This forum is going to have to add me as a category.

Circumsized it leans right says in your signature to judge a man by his principals meet the ruler of school truancy can't catch me I'd consume your lion, scratch you like a tiger, judgemental hater dkp and the k for king. Abs like Teflon and I'm godfathering this shit. Thanks come again, I wrote all that in about two seconds Chris Angel call me psychic because I bend time with my swagger, magical I just appear cli-city isn't shit that's why he's hating I'd work him like a new baseball glove add oil and burn him up.
      Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X