Poyo Best Studio Rapper New/Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
    nothing as ironic as your username of a gawd on a signature of the biggest sellout in hip-hop history.
    This is actually old. Never bothered to change it. Any more brain busters?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      This is actually old. Never bothered to change it. Any more brain busters?
      take your left hand, make a fist, then open your index finger and your thumb. look at your hand.

you just got yourself an L my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
        You his fuck buddy or what? all you do is suck his dick while defending him

Yeah I'm the fuck buddy around here playboy... Stop dick riding ya homies..

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

^^^ fucking fail haha you don't even know how to post a picture correctly
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
            ^^^ fucking fail haha you don't even know how to post a picture correctly
            That or I did that in 5 min , your not worth my time brodie...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
              you and that smiley go hand in hand. the only difference is drake fucks female strippers, while you fuck male and transgender strippers.

Comment

Working...
              X