This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Label Game

Based on the failed attempt that was Cody's game, I've decided to make my own. The rules will be exponentially different due to the fact that the rules of Cody's game are absolutely awful. I am not starting this game yet because I want input from the players. Based on Cody's game, what rules do you think need to be in place?

Im down...
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Count me in .
      One Hit Wonders 300M
      *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
      Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        Im down...
        Originally posted by piekiller45 View Post
        Count me in .

Are there any rules you think should be in place for this game to run more smoothly than Cody's failure?

Comment

You should base this shit off of how well these artist are actually doing in the game.

Lets say you buy Lupe Fiasco for 21 mil right. Then Lupe Fiasco puts out a song that is fucking whack as fuck, his value would decrease.

Shit like that.

Or like how hyped up an artist album is. Like Lil Wayne would be worth more now since he's about to release IANAHB.

Or like Mac Miller's Macdellic album just came out, he would be worth more now.

Idk some shit like that

Comment

- Away with overbidding if you pay a high price on someone than thats their risk, Overbidding is the main reason why the game gets fucked up .

- Updated and reliable dates .
            One Hit Wonders 300M
            *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
            Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              You should base this shit off of how well these artist are actually doing in the game.

Lets say you buy Lupe Fiasco for 21 mil right. Then Lupe Fiasco puts out a song that is fucking whack as fuck, his value would decrease.

Shit like that.

Or like how hyped up an artist album is. Like Lil Wayne would be worth more now since he's about to release IANAHB.

Or like Mac Miller's Macdellic album just came out, he would be worth more now.

Idk some shit like that
              this

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this shit wont get past page 50

Comment

Originally posted by piekiller45 View Post
                  - Away with overbidding if you pay a high price on someone than thats their risk, Overbidding is the main reason why the game gets fucked up .

- Updated and reliable dates .
                  Retweet
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

im down

Comment

I'm down put like I said before

Theres this place called XAT CHAT.
                      There people can make an account, post there username here to verify it, and then no trolls can ruin it.
                      This last post thing ruins it , because its not even about the bidding.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this shit wont get past page 50
                        So?
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                        X