X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Not A Human Being II Thread

I saw Danny M asking for a IANAHBII Thread

It seems like this really could come out very soon, Wayne showed the 16 track album in an interview and it said they heard the whole album so i guess it has to be almost finished.

Danny come on man give us something!

Yoo word danny whats good with that carter 2 style they was talking about??????

Comment

Way too early for a thread, needs to be much more organised than this... And I believe Wisheezy already has certain saved topics and blog articles saved ready for when he puts up a IANAHB2 thread with all the info to be updated as and when new stuff is released info wise. And not even in the right section, not latest news...

But do want to know exactly what Danny heard and how much and if the comparison to C2 was far off or not... Danny leaving us with that little info

Comment

I'm sorry but what is the purpose of this thread? We have a thread regarding Danny hearing some material on the album so what is this for?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I'm sorry but what is the purpose of this thread? We have a thread regarding Danny hearing some material on the album so what is this for?
          He/she just made this thread cause Danny asked for it

Comment

No sorry way too early for an official thread, there's literally no information about the album apart from the fact it's coming, supossidly this summer and it's finished, that's it. I'll do a thread when more information is around. Til then I'm sure Danny will either post (if at all) any answers in the specified thread you're all talking in.

Comment

Working...
            X