This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everyone's opinion on Flow ?

Whats everyone's opinion on Flow (Who was with The Flamez Gang), in my opinion he is dope af already cant wait for more tracks to be released, heres some of material. I know this is old enough news just want to see peoples opinions on him. Young Mula Baby

This is his Aaliyah Freestyle. This song goes him HAM Flow is going to take over

This is Ryan Legend ft Flow - Whatchumad, Flows verse is just awesome. Check it out

I'm ballin like a motherf*cker, you should check my highlights. M O B Baby you can be my MOB wife

Why didn't you just post this in the thread that's already made for flow? But yes he's sick.

Comment

I fuck wit 5.

Comment

he has some good songs like the remix to turnt up and swag surf, buth other then that he says the same shit over agen, which wayne does sometimes but dude sounds the same on every track.
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Nigga you ain't seen the Flow thread? We heard all this shit. Everyone fucks w/ him or at least everyone that ain't a soft nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Best artist on young money next to drake.
            tbh

Comment

my opinion on flow is that there is a flow thread and that this one is pointless and should have just been posted in said flow thread. /thread

Comment

OP is either Flow or he's part of the flame gang.
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                X