Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you really to start building your empire?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you really to start building your empire?

Wayne, I heard an interview with you speaking about Jay-z not having to do anything else cause hes set for life. I want to see if your ready to start doing the same by spreading your wings a little bit. I'm about to jump off something that will produce over 35 million annually. I know you like to go hard and I like to do the same.I'm located in Atlanta, Georgia. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Re: Are you really to start building your empire?

Ahaha..
    Wow. Wtf?

Smoke good, eat good.
    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

crazy mutha fuckas thinkin this is waynes actual site and thinkin wayne gunna believe this muthafucka in the first place.
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by KLong
        Wayne, I heard an interview with you speaking about Jay-z not having to do anything else cause hes set for life. I want to see if your ready to start doing the same by spreading your wings a little bit. I'm about to jump off something that will produce over 35 million annually. I know you like to go hard and I like to do the same.I'm located in Atlanta, Georgia. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
        yeah man thx alot.. ill need your credit card number, your full name and your adress!
        im ready to do buisness with you, you look like a cool guy, NO HOMO!
        yezzziiiiiiir, its the remiiiiiix baaaaby, mmhmm, yeaaaaaahhh, you see, im the real lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
          Originally posted by KLong
          yeah man thx alot.. ill need your credit card number, your full name and your adress!
          im ready to do buisness with you, you look like a cool guy, NO HOMO!
          yezzziiiiiiir, its the remiiiiiix baaaaby, mmhmm, yeaaaaaahhh, you see, im the real lil wayne

..Last four digits of your social haha!
          Dude really thinks Wayne's on here though...

Comment

Working...
          X