Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Me On Twitter! Multi-Platinum Producer For Lil Wayne!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    HE produced for Marshall?

List of L's
    1. Saying he's gonna blow up
    2. Saying he's shining that hard
    3. Bragging on LWHQ
    4. Saying he's a double platinum producet
    5. Being cocky when he's done literally fuck all. He got lucky his shitty beat got stolen
    6. [IMG]wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2011/07/snizzy-lilwayne.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

I was the first person to hate on him apparently. Just proving now how much of a bitch he really is .
    Everyone, applaud this person for spending more time on my thread then me making sure everyone knows "im a bitch".
    Lmao, "son" what you need to do is do your homework before you come talkin' shit on a forum.
    Imma bitch, yet your sitting on my thread riding my dick and keeping my thread at the top of the board?
    1. I am shining, publishing from BMI off Tha Carter IV is more than enough money for me to "shine" on.
    2. I'm signed with Nightrydas Productions under Kenoe, who personally works with MMG, G.O.O.D Music, YMCMB & any other major artist you can imagine.
    3. I have a beat coming up on "Dreams & Nightmares" on August 28th with Meek Mill & Wale.
    4. I have numerous beats coming with YMCMB in the next year.

Win, Win, Win, & Win.
    Crawl back in your hole now (:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

And Mr. X, honestly?
    I could play any instrument you put in front of me. Including piano.
    Drums, piano & honestly before I started producting, I was in a school orchestra. So yeah. Think again.

Comment

Originally posted by SnizzyOnTheBeat View Post
      Everyone, applaud this person for spending more time on my thread then me making sure everyone knows "im a bitch".
      Lmao, "son" what you need to do is do your homework before you come talkin' shit on a forum.
      Imma bitch, yet your sitting on my thread riding my dick and keeping my thread at the top of the board?
      1. I am shining, publishing from BMI off Tha Carter IV is more than enough money for me to "shine" on.
      2. I'm signed with Nightrydas Productions under Kenoe, who personally works with MMG, G.O.O.D Music, YMCMB & any other major artist you can imagine.
      3. I have a beat coming up on "Dreams & Nightmares" on August 28th with Meek Mill & Wale.

Win, Win, Win, & Win.

That L.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil-wayne/32373-thank-you-everybody-snizzyonthebeat.htmlSon was acting hard as a motherfucker.Son you ain't shit. You're a crap producer which produced a shit track on a terrible album. You aren't multi plat dumbfuck, NOTB wasn't released as a single. L.Give up, your 30 seconds happened cause someone stole your beat.---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------How was blowing up?How was it shining?I don't want you there cause you're a random internet producer who got fucking.lucky.---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------Steady taking L's.Well established ---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------
        Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        Lmao Franknsteintook another L in this thread
        O rly.Franknstein takes the W.Random internet producer still sucks.
        tl;dr & Random forum fag is still a virgin. @Franknstein
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Maybe if he wasn't so cocky I could live up to the beat. Don't get me wrong, I kinda liked the beat , thought the bass on that shit was mad dope. Why do you think many people did freestyles over it?

But you need to calm down and stop acting like your a star now, why do you think you get so much hate comments on youtube as well?
          I dont have many hate comments on youtube, no one is acting like a star.
          Yall think because I post what I did in my description of what my thread is about, im bragging or 'acting like a star'.
          No. I'ma cool ass dude, anyone who knows me & works with me knows I'm humble, but believe I don't help people who want handouts or who talk shit then expect me to help them.

Comment

Win, Win, Win, & Win.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

And Mr. X, honestly?
            I could play any instrument you put in front of me. Including piano.
            Drums, piano & honestly before I started producting, I was in a school orchestra. So yeah. Think again.

That sh*t that make ya soul burn slow..

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              tl;dr&Random forum fag is still a virgin. @Franknstein
              bruh ur post is so fked up

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Yall think because I post what I did in my description of what my thread is about, im bragging or 'acting like a star'.
              No. I'ma cool ass dude, anyone who knows me & works with me knows I'm humble, but believe I don't help people who want handouts or who talk shit then expect me to help them.
              Can you wire 100 bucks to my paypal man?

I wanna buy some air force 1's plz man plzzz!

wolf2beast2@hotmail.com

Comment

honestly dude just take it easy, its cool you got a beat on C4 but dont act so entitled it puts people off majorly, with the "handouts" shit

Comment

Working...
                X