X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's 'Lifestyle' To Be Showcased On New Scoob Doo Website

Don't know if posted yet..

Lil Wayne has a storied and tireless work ethic, and beginning next week fans will be able to see exactly what makes Weezy tick when Tunechi's buddy DJ Scoob Doo launches his new site BreadOverBed.com.
    Scoob is a veteran DJ who has grown as an accomplished video director, directing clips like Weezy's "Steady Mobbin' " and "I'm Single as well as DVDs about the Cash Money star. Launching the site adds yet another bullet point to his ever-growing r�sum�. "This Bread Over Bed thing is more like a lifestyle, it's more like a way of life," he explained of the overall concept.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/168...over-bed.jhtml

check out the video of Weez explaining bread over bed.
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/78812...over-bed.jhtml
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

what will this website have? like a weekly video of waynes lifestyle or something? i hope so..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Just notice the other one
      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I hope to see more of Wayne's studio recordings. Always like to see him do that freestyle and stop and freestyle then stop shit.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
        Just notice the other one

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I hope to see more of Wayne's studio recordings. Always like to see him do that freestyle and stop and freestyle then stop shit.

I hope to see more of Wayne's coke snorting. Alwais like too hear him sound like block is hot days, stop, and sound again then stop.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Would be nice if he would actually Update shit instead of gaining hype for no reason....

Comment

Working...
            X