This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne/YM on radio 1 in the UK?

Just seen a few tweets wayne is on an interview with westwood?

Karly †☯ ‏@karlylaurennn

Omg weeeezy on #radio1 with #westwood

--------------------------------------

andrew curry ‏@andrewcurry1

Very gooood interview on #1xtra with Young Money #WESTWOOD

----------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick McDonald ‏@PaddMcdonald

Young money cash money special with #Westwood tonight, guess works not that bad #imblack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe somebody could find out more? I cba lol

Edit. it was just old stuff, nothing new.
    Last edited by Mr. Postman; 09-01-2012, 06:10 PM.

ummm......is tim westwood in miami? it would be cool to have an interview with wayne...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

BBC - BBC Radio 1Xtra Programmes - Westwood, Young Money Cash Money Special

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        ummm......is tim westwood in miami? it would be cool to have an interview with wayne...
        I went on the radio 1 website and it said "YMCMB special with interviews & freestyles from Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman, Tyga & Bow Wow. Plus the biggest tracks from the hottest group in hip-hop"

I think they played old interviews, and freestyles..

Also i think they played that freestyle where wayne was stoned out of his face, and it wasn't very good.

My friends now are buggin me now because they listened to it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          I went on the radio 1 website and it said "YMCMB special with interviews & freestyles from Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman, Tyga & Bow Wow. Plus the biggest tracks from the hottest group in hip-hop"

I think they played old interviews, and freestyles..

Also i think they played that freestyle where wayne was stoned out of his face, and it wasn't very good.

My friends now are buggin me now because they listened to it lol.
          I believe it was all old stuff though yeah. Would've be nice to listen to though.

Comment

Oh, it's just old interviews and freestyles...nvm lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Oh god; Cant wait to hear Wayne's freestyle. Seems unlikely though. We shall see.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                I believe it was all old stuff though yeah. Would've be nice to listen to though.
                Yeah if you look at the bottom it says what they played

John, Right above it, and she will is all they played from wayne, plus that interview on his bus (suck my dick and my cup), and that drugged up freestyle lol.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Treezy View Post
                Oh god; Cant wait to hear Wayne's freestyle. Seems unlikely though. We shall see.
                Its that old freestyle I'm afriad, sorry, I thought this was new.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                  Yeah if you look at the bottom it says what they played

John, Right above it, and she will is all they played from wayne, plus that interview on his bus (suck my dick and my cup), and that drugged up freestyle lol.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Its that old freestyle I'm afriad, sorry, I thought this was new.
                  It's cool, i'll lock though to stop people getting excited lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X